Part 7

(Author: probs don't know who's pov it was so we're just gonna start with lem's pov)

Lem's pov

Lem was walking through the hallways after coming from $'&*)#95:;-+@$ and she went to see kuroo, but she wonder how kippy was doing after all. Lem developed a crush on kippy and she knew how difficult it would be for him and her to be together for some personal reasons.well she doesn't even know how old kippy is and she likes him......

Lem reached kuroo's room and knocked 3 time before coming in. "yo" was all kuroo said when he saw his little sister come in. Lem decided to sit on the ground thinking while waiting. "What are you thinking about lem?" Lem shooked her head "nothing...it's not important" kuroo smirked down at his sister waited for kip to come "bruh what's taking him so long" kuroo grumbled. "Don't rush him, I bet he doesn't even know where your room is" Lem sighed "it's called looking for a reason" kuroo said and Lem rolled her eyes "whatever" is all kuroo said. They waiting for kip some more. "So...why am I here again?" Lem asked and kuroo's perked up at her question "well you want get stronger,yeah?" Lem nodded "so,I'll help out my little sis cause I'm so nice" kuroo said with confidence.

Lem deadpanned "your joking right? You being nice?haha" Lem laughed "SHUT IT!" Kuroo scoffed. "I know you like kip." Kuroo said with all seriousness. Lem blushed a light shade of pink "...." "and you know we're a royal blood" Lem didn't say anything so Kuroo continued "he's a human and your a de-" kip busted his way through the door saying "IM HERE!" He huffed.

(Author: i didn't feel like typing it again so your gonna be reading the same paragraph from part 6)

"Kippy~! You made it" Lem said with happiness and hugged kip. Kuroo looked at the duo and sighed when he got up from his spot "Alright alright let's get this over with" kuroo said cracking his knuckles and got in a stance. "You might want to step back, I don't want you to get hurt~" Lem slurred and kip blushed and compiled with taking a step back "You ready bro?" Lem smiled "whenever you are" kuroo grinned.

"Wait I have a question" kip said stopping the two that were about to brawl "yeah?" "What." They both looked confused at kip. "First, why am I here again?" Kip asked both of them "well because Lem wanted you to be here that she is going to tell you" kip eyed Lem and nodded "second, why are you fighting?" "I want to get stronger" Lem said with a bubbly expression. Kip deadpanned "you could go to the gym" "what's a gy-" Lem didn't get to finish her sentence, because kuroo punched her. Lem fell to the floor in a second.

"......"

No ones pov

Kip saw Lem on the ground then looked at kuroo with wide eyes "what the hell? She clearly wasn't ready" Kuroo smirked "doesn't matter this is the whole reason we're here dumbass" kip was confused but worried for Lem "...."
Lem coughed up blood and glared at kuroo "son of a bi-" lem was kicked this time in her stomach, blood coming out of her mouth. Kip just watched in horror, but he knew he's not supposed to step in so he stayed back. "Can you let me get up first?" Lem asked trying to get up "no." Kuroo said plainly and pinned lem so she couldn't get up. From kip's view it was a pretty awkward position. Good thing her legs weren't pinned. What did Lem do? She kicked kuroo in the crotch "ugh" Kuroo grunted and Lem took that as an opportunity and switch so she'll be on top. Lem punched kuroo in the face blow after blow, lem was pretty sure she broke kuroo's nose cause he made a scream when she punched his nose. In a instant she got up and kicked kuroo into the wall. It made a hole....A huge hole. "Get up. I didn't even hit that hard" Kuroo got up and races towards lem and tried to punch her but Lem dodge the attack and latched her mouth on kuroo arm and bit hard. Kuroo grunted "is that the best you got?" Lem bit harder and didn't let go, kuroo was attacking her while she didn't let go.