Part 9

(Author: lol i thought I wrote part 9 but no so here if it's short I'm sorry I'm writing this at 12am)

No ones pov

Lem was walking to the kitchen to make some soul soup and saw Vixen was there, "yo." Lem looked at him and went back to her task. "Rude.." Lem rolled her eyes and got all the supplies she needed. "Your just going to ignore me?" Vixin grumbled. Lem started stirring, "....no, I just don't feel like talking" vixen looked over to Lem and studied her expression. "What happened?" Lem stayed silent and stared at the soup.

3 minutes of awkward silence passed by Lem spoke "I'm thinking of sending virgo off to earth for a while." Vixen choked. "WHAT?!". Lem put the soup in bowls and placed them on the table where vixen was.

"Yeah I'm thinking of sending her there for a while, since she's used to being on the human side". Lem said, and vixen was confused on the fuck she would do that. "Are you sure, lem?" Lem hesitated before nodding. "Wow.." was all vixen said. "Did you even tell Virgo?" Lem shooked her head. Vixen was in shock. "why?! That's your daughter!" Vixen yelled and Lem tackled him "SHHHHH!" She silenced him and got off him "geez if someone hears anything about this I'm going kill you myself with my two hands."

Vixen chuckled "damn aggressive, i see.I wonder how Kip handles you" Lem glared at vixin with that remark. "What?" Her eyes pierced through his head. "Nothing! I'm no threat, calm down." Lem muttered a 'good' and walked away from the kitchen.

Hinata's pov

Hinata walked through the halls into kips old room and found a phone. "Ooh" hinata found a message on It, it said "I'm coming over. And I'm going to be picking up Virgo in a while and come back to stay over." Hinata was confused the person contact said "Celestechan✨" 'Cellesti chun?' Hinata was having a hard process saying that name. he decided to take the phone with him and sat on the bed. "YouTube?" hinata was curious and clicked on it and his face literally lit up and he was watching a video from someone called 'demonvilla' .
(Author: UHH DON'T ASKK IDK I WAS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO I CAME UP WITH THAT LOL)
Hinata fell asleep while the phone was still on playing the video.

When hinata was sleeping, Jojo walks pass the room and he was intrigued and walked in to investigate. Jojo heard some "lewd" noises coming from the left of the room and spots hinata and a phone? "hm?what's this?" Jojo walked up slowly towards hinata. He Yanked the phone and checked if hinata woke up yet. Nothing. 

Jojo looked at the phone and saw some girl on the screen. "What the heck is this?" jojo heard noises coming from the phone. Jojo read the name and it says "degemi dato! Hey everybody! I am a vocal artist demon who will win your 7 hearts, with my asmr content ;)" jojo cringed at the description and wondered why hinata was watching this. Then again he should stop getting curious. Before jojo left the room he put the phone in his pocket and walked out closing the room.  

Jojo was walking but the phone vibrated and of course the boy checked it, "I'm almost here, why aren't you replying? >:(" jojo looked at the contact's name and decided to call the person. 

ChanChan pov

The lady was walking through the streets with a luggage thinking about places around here. Then suddenly her phone started ringing. Looking at the name it was "Lem?" Chanchan doesn't really care if Lem calls her, but she is pretty pissed off that she wasn't answering her questions about Virgo. She answered it.

"Hello?" And voice came from the other side. Chanchan's eyes widened "who is this?" The caller on the other side was about to say something but chanchan heard a crash and glass shattering. "?!" Chanchan thought Lem was in danger. She really care about the girl but since their "friends" she needs to see if she's okay. "Hey! Stay on the phone don't—" the caller on the end was caught off and the call ended just like that. "....." 

(Author: oh okay yeaa... it took me really long to finish this probs bc i wasn't feeling it and i was busy with other problems at home, but I finished it (:)

(Also you should play genshin impact it's a really fun game :D, I started playing and Im having fun)