HALLOWEEN SPECIAL SMUT : LEM X KIP

(Author: if you think this is apart of the fic then no! Your wrong this is just a Halloween special! So enjoy :) lol)

☁️ - fluff
🍋 - lemon/smut

No ones pov

Lem and kip were done Halloween shopping...wait why were they Halloween shopping? Well because Lem was curious of how kip celebrate Halloween and kip was curious as well. So they went shopping.

"So what are you doing now?" Lem said as both of them enter the house "I don't know...we did was I wanted so you choose" kip said to Lem and Lem eyes were wondering like she was thinking really hard. "Hmm...." kip went to put the stuff up and Lem eyes sparkled and she was giggling "Kipy~ I have the best idea ever!" Lem said smiling like an idiot hugging kip from behind. " woah—really?" Kip said surprised and Lem nodded her head up and down really fast. Kip wanted to know why Lem was excited so he asked "???" " kipy~ I know I'm a young demon...but can we do what humans do in the movies?" Kip didn't understand "what movies?" Lem blushed and bit her lip before continuing "...the ones where they kiss and stuff.." kip blushed and look at Lem with wide eyes but Lem avoided her gaze on kip and looked away. Lem shifted uncomfortably "aha w-we don't ha-have to do it! Forget what I said-" lem was cut off by kip kissing her.

Lem was surprised but then moaned in to the kiss and she inserted her tongue in kip's mouth and kip complied and let her, they're tongues battle for dominance and kip won. How is he so good at this... lem thinks while something in crawling up her waist. Kip's hands were making they're way up to lem's curves. Lem makes a noise in surprise and they both stop kissing, kip not taking his hands off lem's hips. "Lem..." kip said seductively in her ear, it sent shivers down lem's body. Lem look at kip slowly seeing something changed in him.

And then Less than a second lem bolted to a room and slammed the door. "......." kip just stared at the door still recovering his breathing. After a few minutes lem came out with some stuff in her hand. Lem walked to kip but stopped,
"What's that?" Kip said look at the item in lem's hand. "It's oil?pfft I guess? Now let's go kipy~" Lem ran pass kip and grabbed his arm to run through the house to their room.

(Author: my second time writing nsfw so ye)

kip and Lem made it to their room and Lem went straight to the bathroom while kip sat on the bed. Again lem came out and kip looked over and his face went red, that's hot- kip thinks to himself. Lem was wearing nothing but her undershirt that was see through and her underwear only, so kip got an awesome view. Without realizing Lem was on top of him smirking "looks like I'm gonna be on top today~" she said triumphantly "I want to try something out since I never done this before" Lem grab's something behind kip and her flat chest was all up in kip's face. I'm not surprised she's flat kip thinks again but it's nice to feel her all her hearts beat.

"Got it!" Lem whispered and leaned back before looking back at kip. kip missed the warmth from lem's chest, so he just stared at them. "w-why are you staring at me l-like that?" Lem blushed. Kip shook his head before asking "is this your fist time?" lem nodded "I never done this before, but I'm guessing you have?" Kip blushed "it was a few times before I met you" of course Lem wanted to know the tea "who was it?"

"No one important..." Lem whined cause kip didn't tell her, "fine, anyways let's get this started" kip nodded "I have to get you ready" ready? Lem looked at kip confused "I mean I can't put it in you dry and I don't want to hurt you" kip stated. Lem was in awe "oh okay".

And with that Lem was on the bottom "I—...I want to top you one day!" lem said underneath kip, and kip laughed "sure? If your up to the task, but I doubt it" Lem glared at that remark and pinched kip's arm. He yelped and Lem rolled her eyes.

Kip look at Lem's underwear and that look in his eyes were asking for permission before doing so. Once they were off, "hey? can I have that oil?" Lem looked at the oil and handed it to him. "This might hurt , okay? Ready?" Lem nodded once more and braced herself.

Once finger in and Lem face scrunched up in confusion a little "th-that felt weird..." kip didn't look at Lem and he added a second finger, and Lem moaned closing her eyes "ah~" kip was blushing cause of how hot this scene looked. "ah~ mm" It looked like Lem was trying to say something but couldn't cause of this new sensation she was feeling. kip thought this was enough and was looking for a condom, never thought this day would come. Kip put the condom on his dick and was stroking it, he was hard. Lem could hear his grunts, so she opened both of her eyes to see kip stroking himself.

Kip Stopped stroking his dick and looked at Lem's hole. Kip didn't move and Lem was confused "are you going to—?!" Lem was caught off guard by kip. "ah~!" Kip slammed into Lem and didn't move since it was so sudden. "Ngh~ah~" Lem's face was in pain. In instinct Lem placed her hands on kip's shoulders to keep him from going deeper. "..ah~..give me a second" Lem moaned, and kip nodded.

After waiting for awhile "you..can start moving.." Lem said quietly and kip began to spread kisses all over her skin while pulling out and slamming back in. "HOLY SHIT~," Lem yelled, dropping her head back and closing her eyes again. Kip grunted "your so tight, I'm being swallowed~".

The room filled with gasps and moans and kip was pounding into Lem really hard, and she was loving every second of it. Lem wanted to match kip thrusts but the pleasure was so intense that she was unable to do so. With her trembling arms, they dropped to kip's hips to push him deeper than he was already.

"Fuck- L-lem!~" kip whimpered, moving his hips involuntarily, and Lem was a moaning mess. Her inside getting destroyed every second.

Lem's eyes were still closed and she felt a weird throbbing sensation coming from her the inside of her and she was losing her sanity like literally. "RIGHT THERE~! AH~!" Lem moaned loudly, looks like kip found her sweet spot. Kip decided to keep hitting that spot over and over again.

Kip's shaft was hitting Lem's sweet spot relentlessly and pleasure ran through the girl like a wave. It was too much for her to handle. She felt so dizzy it was hitting her sweet spot, and was driving her crazy. Lem couldn't take it anymore, that strange feeling felt like it was coming out. She let out a hoarse deep loud moan and had an orgasm all over kip and herself. It caused chills down the girl's spine.

"I-I'm coming~!" kip moaned and squeezed his eyes shut and let himself feel the climax from his shaft. Lem's insides throbbed and she was suffering from too much pleasure that was coursing through her body.

They stayed like that for a minute catching their breath Before kip pulled out of Lem. Kip took off the condom, knotting it and throwing it on the trash. Kip laid down next to Lem and put his arm around her waist pulling her close. Lem just laid there like she was dead, which she wasn't. Kip kissed her gently and lovingly on the lips and filled her shoulders and neck with little kisses to soothe her from the pain and pleasure.

Lem smiled weakly and said "that was the best! Your the best!" kip chuckled and whispered sweetly "I love you".

Lem looked over her shoulder and kissed kip sweetly and mumbled "I love you, too" and they cuddled for the rest of the day.

(Author: i think I did pretty good for my second time sorry if there was mistakes I tried my hardest 😅, anyways I hoped you liked it that was my Halloween special. I might to another one but I don't know if I should make it a smut again or not 😌✨)

1450 words