Prologue

June 24 1963. It was a beautiful night. There was a clear sky and the stars were shining brightly. It was early in the morning and still dark outside. However everybody was awake at number 12, Grimmauld Place. There were 3 people in the biggest bedroom. 2 women and 1 man. One of the women was a Healer from St. Mungo's. Her name was Libby. She was there to help the other woman deliver a baby. "Congratulations, Walburga." She said. "It's a girl." Libby laid the baby down into her mother's arms. Walburga didn't seem happy with her newborn baby girl at all. Libby couldn't see if she was proud or happy or just tired. It seemed like she didn't want more children at all. "Is something wrong?" She asked "No." Said Walburga fastly, still with an emotionless look on her face. "Do you have a name yet?" Said Libby. Walburga looked questioning at her husband, Orion. "What do you think of Maia Pegasus Black?" He said. "I love it." She said. Her other children, 2 boys of 3 and 2 years old, heard Maia cry and pushed the door open. "Awh, it's so cutee." Said the oldest: Sirius, immediately spotting the baby in his mother's arms. "Mommy, is it a boy or a girl?" Said her other son: Regulus. "It's a girl, Regulus." She said. "Her name is Maia Pegasus Black." The boys were obviously happy to hear that, because they were jumping through the entire bedroom. "Sirius! Regulus! Go jump downstairs, your mother needs rest!" Orion said, laughing.