-4-

Once I reach my apartment I fluster with my keys trying to open the door but my hands are too shaky. I bang the door with my fist in frustration and slide down it letting all the tears pour out.

'Y/n?' The door behind me opens.

I gasp for air,
'I- c-c- can't b-b-breathe.'

Skye wraps her arms around me and sits on the floor .
'Shhh don't talk just take deep breaths with me. You're at you apartment with your roommate Skye.' She reassures me.

After a 15 minutes of sobbing and deep breaths I finally calm down.
'Come on inside I'll make you a tea.'
I nod slowly taking her hand as she pulls me off the floor.

She shuts the large door behind her, following me into the living room.
I sit by the huge window that overlooks London.

(As you probably have noticed I have an obsession with big windows :D)

Skye chucks me a blanket and walks off to the kitchen.

My phone buzzes once. Then it buzzes again.
And again. And again.

But, I can't bring myself to look at the messages.

I hold the blanket close to my face trying my best to keep the tears in.
I'm pathetic.
Crying over a boy. Again. One who finally shows you love and you just block them out.

I hear Skye wander back into the living room with two pink mugs in her hand. Her curly, brown hair wafts behind her as she walks.

'Hey sweetie. Do you want to talk yet?'
She places the mugs on the coffee table.

I nod,
'When you asked me if I had gotten over what happened with Jordan and I told you yes.
I lied.'
She looks at me with deep concern but then her expression softens,
'Of course what he did will always cause you pain. But the pain will lessen with time I promise. I know you couldn't have completely gotten over him, it's normal y/n. You loved him.'
She rubs my back.
'I get the feeling there's something else?'

I nod again.
'Well, you know George.'
'The PRICK? You like him?? The one who taunts you daily on stream. I swear out of all the boys in the world-'
I cut her off,
'He's different in person-'
'Y/n you're setting yourself up for another heartbreak! He's horrible. You can't handle another heartbreak y/n promise me you won't talk to him again. Unless it's on stream.'
She stands up.

'Mhm.'
'Promise me.'
'I promise.'

She shakes her head and walks off to her room.

Great my best friend also thinks these feelings are a bad idea.
But I can't stop thinking about him.
I suddenly come to a realisation over what I did, how I left him there straight after our kiss.
I grab my phone:

4 missed calls from George
5 messages

George: Y/N?
Y/N
I just wanted to check you were ok.
Message me if you get this.
Dream is still streaming so I'm joining him.

I was expecting a confession of his love for me or how he thinks we are perfect for each other. I go to reply but I immediately delete the message before I send it.
The last message was sent only a minute ago.
I go to my computer and open up twitch. I'm not going to join the stream tonight but I'm intrigued as to what George is going to say.

I click on Dream's live.
George hasn't joined yet.

I walk over to my mirror and see my mascara has ran all the way down my cheeks to my neck.

Suddenly I realise I'm still in George's jacket. I throw it on my bed quickly like it's on fire or something.

George still hasn't joined.

I'm obsessing over a boy I only started to get feelings for a couple of hours ago. It's painful.

I grab my make up wipes and begin my face routine with one eye on the computer at all times.

Suddenly there's a beeping sound,
'Georrgggeeee.' Dream shouts,
'Hey baby.' George laughs.
'How was your date?'

My heart skips a beat
His what? Date? He told Dream he was going on a date. That manipulative bitch probably knew the whole time he was going to kiss me I-

'I told you I was just meeting a friend.' George punches Dream in game a few times.

Oh, he was joking. Of course. Just friends.

'I know. I know. It's just you came to the stream late for them, they must be important?'
'Lolololol.'
He's avoiding the question, he knows I'm watching.
'Everything's just a joke to you isn't it George. Life's just a joke.'
'WEEEWOOWEEWOOO' George let's out the weirdest sound.
Dream wheezes.
I quickly catch George looking down at his phone with a serious expression.

Is he waiting for my reply?

I pick up my phone and begin to reply.

Me: I'm sorry.

I press send and my heart is thumping fast waiting for his message.

His phone buzzes and he immediately checks his phone.

But he doesn't reply.

Why?

He's seen my message but he doesn't write anything back.

I go onto Twitter to distract myself. The sounds of Dream and George's voice disappear.

***

I must've fallen asleep because I wake up with George's jacket over me. Light streams through the window, I clench my eyes shut.
My phone has been buzzing for the last hour but I have been ignoring it.

I lean over and pick up the phone,
'Ello?' I yawn,
'Y/N we're streaming in 10 minutes. Why didn't you pick up?' Dream asks.
'Omg... I'm so sorry. It's almost 1pm already?'
I check the time on my phone and it is indeed 12:50pm.
'You were asleep? And you have just woken up? You're acting weird y/n, you never miss a stream.'
Dream states, concerned.
'Sorry. Late night-'
'You were working, George told me.'
'George said-'
'Apparently you told everyone on stream apart from me so guess that cleared up.' Dream is starting to get angry, I've never seen this side of him before.
'I'll be on in 10.' I say and end the phone call.

How did I forget to tell him I couldn't join last night, how did I forget I was joining this afternoon and how did I sleep for so long?

Skye. She's my alarm clock. It seems all I did yesterday was anger every person I came into contact with. I need to make this right today, I feel awful.