21.𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺.

𝘛𝘸// 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

harry styles.

we stayed laying there together as the cold water hit our faces and clothes. she would often gasp for air here and there but it was mostly silent in the cold bathroom.

"my dad's alive?" she asked me. her voice trembling and still in disbelief. 

"yeah," I tell her as my hand went up and down her hair.

it wasn't about five seconds later where I felt her body shaking, her body quaking as I heard sobs come from her. I held her head in my arm/biceps as she was whimpering and taking deep breaths here and there. I rocked her live body as she held onto my arms like dear life.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered repeatedly in her ear.

"i- I wanna go with my mum" she whispered over and over again. maybe I was selfish to not let her go with her mum. I begged she wouldn't go even an hour ago.

"I know," I tell her as she keeps crying.

I picked her up as I turned off the water and carried her back to her room. she didn't fall asleep she just laid there on her side looking at nothing. dry tear stains on the side of her nose and cheeks. new ones forming then going away as she shoved them back down. her eyes red like the rim, her nose pink as were her cheeks.

I sat on the floor holding her hand, knees up to my chest, my head leaning against her bed as i quickly fell asleep.

Alexandria Evans-

I stayed laying in bed looking at the ceiling how could a dad do that to their child. cause them so much trauma and pain, he was a good dad but now he isn't. the last time I looked at my digital alarm clock it was 2:45 in the morning. it was dead silent in the streets no one saying anything.

I started to change into a black skirt with a black long sleeve and my black leather jacket that was Dad's. I put on my doc martins, grabbed my black beanie, put it over my head, and sneaked started to sneak out. I was halfway down the stairs when I heard footsteps behind me.

I look back and it's Louis in gray sweats and a white loose shirt, his hair all messy and fringy like Fiona's hair gets in the mornings.

"what are you doing..it's late," he says rubbing his eyes and groggy.

"nothing go back to sleep," I say as I keep going down the stairs.

"whatever" I hear him mumble and his footsteps receding into his room.

I walk through the back way to the big house where vincent lives. I know there are securities in the front so I decided to go through the back way, it's not that hard to jump over fences. I looked at all the windows and saw that the one at the very top in the back had a light on so I took my chances and hopped over the fence, ran over the grass, and started to climb on the pipe that was on the side of the house.

I wiggle the window open, dumbass didn't have his window locked. I slide it up and tumble in. he sits up in his bed with wide eyes once he sees me.

"Alex?"

"that's Alexandria to you," I say as I take off my jacket and throw it down on the chair he has.

"Alexandria" he corrects himself and clears his throat.

"you should get better security, got in here like nothing," I say looking around.

"what are you doing here"

"honestly I don't even know..well, I guess I want answers" I say crossing my arms and sitting in the chair my jackets laid at "first..how the fuck are you alive," I say moving my head.