69. natural born killers.

no perspective-

as soon as they arrived at this little boarded-up town in Portofino they were greeted by people in suits waiting for them. opening their car doors and holding out their hands to help get out of the car. kissed their hands before they lead them to this big house at the end of the street similar to the one back at Bristol.

Fiona looked at harry as soon as she saw everyone in a suit and armed. they followed the people who were leading them to the big house. as soon as they got past the gates and long walk up, they were greeted by a woman with stilettos and a black suit. her eyes bright green and dark red hair.

"we've been expecting you," she said with her hands folded together.

"thank you," Fiona said flustered and nervous not knowing what to do at that moment.

"well my condolences for your father Fiona. he was a great man and a great attribute to the communities" her thick Italian accent showing each time she spoke.

"oh, thank you. really" she said knowing her father was not a great man, instead of horrible.

"of course, and you harry your father is a great man. it would be a terrible day when he parts from us" she said and he gave a soft forced smile.

"Yeah, thank you. I'm sure we'd all be devastated when he does leave" he said with a little bit of sarcasm in him making Fiona having to bite her tongue from laughing.

"well I think we should get right to it," she said moving forwards from the foyer of the modern architecture. diamond chandeliers hanging from everywhere you look. pillars making entrances to every unique room with very unique wallpaper and decorations.

everyone knew this woman was powerful. bodyguards around her to protect her but also terrified of her. they knew what she can do and what she has done and won't hesitate to do anything to anyone who gets in her way.

"so Fiona you are taking your father's part of the whole share and harry will sign onto it and be next to take over it," she said and they both nodded being so focused on her talking "so if you'll sign right there then that's perfect"

"um, there isn't a like contract or anything that we should read?" Fiona said with precaution thinking about how vincent didn't read the fine print so now that's how he's getting taken away all these shares.

"oh, um yeah...bring it to me," she said snapping her fingers at one of the bodyguards behind harry and Fiona before they quickly went to go get it.

"thank you," Fiona said as soon as they were both handed a heavy thick pepper with a bunch of words that didn't make sense.

"I'll give you guys some time," she said leaving the sliding door room along with the bodyguards.

"you think I should give away my half to James?" Fiona asked harry for his input.

"Whatever you think is best. I know I'm not, I'm not giving him more power" he said reading the contract carefully.

"I don't think I should," Fiona said overthinking everything, she said to a non-paying attention harry before the woman came back.

"um, can I sit on it for a while? I just wanna read everything thoroughly" Fiona asked and the woman nodded.

"of course take all the time you want. we would prefer it as soon as possible tho" she said and Fiona nodded. after that, they talked about the thing and how it's been doing too well. how they've been started to get known by the public and start being scared of them. they spent two hours there which lead to the day sky turning into a night sky.