17. dumb boys! dumb boys! dumb boys!

Fiona monez-

I wake up to loud loud yelling and shushes coming from downstairs.

it's harry and a man, someone I haven't heard, yet they seemed so familiar, I just can't pinpoint who it is.

I tried to go back to sleep and shake it off but that voice is still creeping into the back of my mind. they kept talking and I tried to make of it but I just couldn't it's like my brain went completely blank.

they left a couple of minutes after, I want to ask harry but what if he gets mad and raises his voice. I can't handle people raising their voices at me.

I went down and Harry was making food. the weather was kind of cloudy and gray but just one part was sunny. it looked like it was going to rain.

"hey," I say as I'm walking towards him and sitting on one of the bar stools.

"hey," he says quickly as he looks up from the pan "fried chicken".

"looks good," I say and it's the last thing before it goes completely silent again.

I hear a knock at the door and Harry tells me if I can get it. I hop off my chair and swing it open. it's more dramatic that way and I love being dramatic so.

I see that it's Alex and Louis "well are you just going to stand there or let us in sweetheart?" louis tells me and I nod. I make way as Louis goes in first.

"I thought I heard..." alex talks in the door and I'm leaning against the door.

the same woman caught my eye, the one from the other night. she was standing there looking at me, not moving just looking right into my eyes. she was smiling and waving her fingers.

I tried to pay attention to Alex but I just couldn't. she reached into her bag and took out a knife, pointed at Alex, and pretended to slit her throat.

my eyes widened as I gasped and grabbed ex by the arm and pulled her in the house and shut the door quickly.

"what the fuck, were you even listening?" alex says as she tumbles and just looks at me.

"go to my room alex," I tell her to lock the door and look at her and she looks confused.

"what-"

"just go. please, hurry" I start to get impatient, she nods and starts to go.

I started to go up behind her when I heard Harry's voice behind me telling me to be down quickly.

I nodded and I see Alex in the doorway of my room.

"you decorated your room?" she looks around amazed and at me. honestly ill probably re-arrange it in like a month. 

"oh yeah," I say as I step over the vinyls on the floor and hurry to my window. I look out and she's not there only the knife she had. I closed the window with my curtains quickly as alex came into my room.

"are you okay?" she sits on my bed and just looks at me.

"no...yesterday I was reading a book right, it was late and I was downstairs against the window right. then I heard..." I told her and I could see her become shocked/ worried by the second.

"have you told harry?" she tells me and I nod no.

"that's why I pulled you in because she pointed at you and pretended to slit her throat," I tell her, and I could see her start to get scared. "I mean it's probably nothing, probably just someone like bored you know?"

"no"

"maybe I'm just overthinking it, maybe I'm just going crazy who knows" I chuckle and little, and alex is not amused.

"you have to tell him, Fiona," she said before I nodded. I just don't want to make a big deal out of something that probably isn't anything. 

"anyways what do you want for your birthday?" she asks me happily and I just shrug. "you always do that, pick something, come on anything...well not anything something reasonable, since you know, were kidnapped."

"uh I don't know a cake but I'm already making myself one so" I shrug as we hear Harry's voice to come down.
---------

"so your birthday's on my birthday fiona?" louis asks me with sort of a full mouth.

"uh yeah, I guess" I shrug as I get another piece of my food.

"wow twins," alex says and I just chuckle a little.

suddenly a loud knock on the door echos through the whole quiet house and I hear Louis sigh in relief. he goes and opens it and immediately the house is filled with nialls laughing along with Zayn and Liam's talking. Liam and Zayn walk in with beers in their hands, Niall and Mabel walk in together as Niall's arms are around her shoulder.

"why's it so quiet in here harry," Zayn says as he drops the beers on the counter behind us and you can hear the beer bottle pop behind us.

"pass me one" louis demands as liam tosses him a beer from across the table.

the house wasn't so quiet after- actually, it wasn't quiet at all. there was yelling, laughing, beer bottles clanking together, beer bottles smashing against walls and the floor. louis played music on the speakers which echoed through the whole house, even the bathroom.

"so Alex, how about you and me go out?" Liam shouts over the music as puts his arm around Alex and we're all sitting on the couch and floor.

alex and I looked at eachother and just started laughing, full-on wheezing at this point "ha! uh no I'm sorry" alex says as she lightly throws Liam's arm off of her.

"offended. why not darling?" he pushes and alex looks at me then him and smiles In his face.

she gets close to his face, about an inch away from actually kissing and she says "I'm not into boys" she's slowly back away from his face without breaking contact and Liam is just there in shock.

"you're a lesbian?" niall says as zayn puts the music down and it's just us talking.

"yes. I am a lesbian" she smirks before taking a sip from her beer.

"you knew?" crouched down to me since I was sitting on the side of his legs on the floor while he was on the couch.

"of course I knew, I'm her bestfriend" I reply back and he just smiles.