66. satan in the suburbs

Fiona-

I woke up with the birds making noise and the sun being so bright I could see it through my sleep and closed eyes.

I keep my eyes closed as I tried to go hug harry before I felt nothing there. my eyes shot up before I saw a piece of paper that read 'ill probably be back before you wake up but incase your awake I had to go sell, made you breakfast. be back soon love you'

cool.

I groan and yawn as I walk to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face before I walked downstairs to coffee in the coffee pot and a stack of waffles on the counter. I smile before I bring the coffee and the plate of waffles to the couch. 

I grab the phone and the little card the doctor gave me "hello?" I say when I heard someone pick out from the other line. 

"hi, yes how can I help you?"  the sweet woman's voice replied back to me. 

"um, can I speak with doctor eric, please," I said softly like an innocent little person? I've always been an insecure person, mostly about everything so I get embarrassed when I have to talk to random strangers. whether it's through a drive or a grocery person I never liked talking to people that weren't my own age. my anxiety would spike and I would just get so nervous that they'd think I was a bimbo or if you would hear my shaky voice. 

"of course, just give me a second please," the woman said and I gave a simple 'mhm'. I took this opportunity to drink a quick sip of my coffee, I was swallowing when I heard the doctor's voice. 

"hi doctor um it's Fiona, Fiona monez from I think two days ago," I said sweetly.  

"oh yes hi ms. monez uh how can I help you?" he said. 

"um harry, those pills that will help him with his PTSD? we were wondering if we can still get it" i said. 

"yes, of course, let me give you the prescription and you can pick it up at your local pharmacist's," he said and I nodded before I grabbed a pen and paper quickly. he gave me the prescription, and before i could say thank you he beat me to it "ms. monez if you don't mind me asking, why are you asking for his pills" 

"I um he's at work and we should get them?" I said as he lightly chuckled soon after. 

"I think he's a big boy and can get his own pills but it's not my business" yeah it's not "call if you ever need anything" 

"mhm thanks have a nice day," I said with a simple smile even though he could have seen me. I grunted loudly at the annoyance I got from the doctor. who even asks that? 

I was flipping through the channels until I realized he doesn't have any good channels so i went to netflix and started watching 'gilmore girls' from the begining because you can never watch enough of 'gilmore girls'.

before it even got to the theme song someone started knocking on the door. i groaned and paused it before i went to go open it to louis with a suitcase.

"Hello?" i say as he walks past me and sets it down.

"I'm going with you guys!" he says.

"i have no idea what your talking about" i say before he groans.

"I'm going to Italy, paris and new York with you guys" he says happy and excited.

"you are? how?" i ask as i follow him to the couch.

"I'm paying for it. your guy's is already payed and everything but vincent found out and wanted me to come with" he said before my heart dropped.

"he knows why we're going?" i ask him before he shakes his head and takes a drink from my coffee.