1

Victor finished his half choreographed routine and skated to the open part of the wall of the rink. "Yakov! How did I do?" He chirped to the grouchy old man.

"Your turns are okay, but your stamina is already awful and you haven't even finished choreographing the whole routine. You need to lower the difficulty of the first half if you want even a sliver of a chance of succeeding in the second half." Yakov grumbled to Victor.

Victor sighed and got off the ice. "OI!- Hey- Where are you going? You can't leave now!" Yakov screeched. Victor waved at Yakov, dismissing his words and simply replied with "Oh calm down, I'll come later. I need to go walk my Makkachin. I need a walk myself too! Byeee~!"

Victor rushed to his apartment to get Makkachin and her leash. When he opened the door, he was thrown down by his large poodle, who happily barked at the man. "Oh, hello my little Makka! How have you been?" He continued to coo at the dog for a while.

Victor began walking outside with Makkachin. He looked up at the sky and admired how beautiful the sun caused the Earth's sky to change colours. Although, that was ruined by a large, luminous cloud approaching the city. "God damn, Makka. We have to get back soon, ok?" He murmured to the eager dog. Makkachin continued going further from the apartment and closer to the rink area.

"C'mon, Makka! Let's go back!" Victor urged. He saw the cloud get progressively closer and closer. Soon, he heard a loud, rumbling boom.

"Well, shit."

He and Makkachin bolted to the ice rink, but realised it was an early closing day and the doors were locked. He sighed and looked over to the shop next door.

Yu-Topia, huh. Hopefully this'll do.

Victor ran to the door and walked in. He glanced at the room, realising all the chairs were stacked up and the tables stacked away in a corner.

A young woman came up to the counter with a confused look on her face.

"Ah- I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were closed."

"Nah, it's all good. Pretty normal reaction to a huge thunderstorm. I'll get a seat and a towel for ya." The woman said nonchalantly.

Victor sat down and gladly accepted the towel. He dried off himself and then attempted to dry Makkachin off.

"I'm really not meant to let anyone in yet, since the owner's out at the moment. Eh, who gives two fucks. Want a coffee?" The woman asked Victor.

Victor nodded and replied with "Yes, if you don't mind, please. It's freezing."

The woman walked over to the bar area and began looking for ingredients just as the shop door jingled.

"Oh my actual fucking god the weather here is intense-!" A voice resonated.

"Welcome back, Yuuri. Took you long enough. Go make a coffee for this dude, he got stuck in the storm too." The woman said while pushing Yuuri to the counter with a towel to dry his head.

He began drying his head and walking. "You weren't meant to let anyone in yet, we're not open!" Yuuri grumbled. He took off the towel to look over to the man who sat with his giant poodle in front of him. He began opening his eyes and said "Do you want a black coffee, or something else?-" Yuuri opened his eyes fully to see who it was.

tee hee first chapter done