4

Victor woke up to the sound of probably 6 pots clashing on the floor. He got dressed as quickly as he could and quite literally tumbled down the stairs to find out what on earth was going on.

As he tumbled, he heard another crash, followed by a loud splash.

Oops.

He found Yuuri on the floor of the counter, covered in some sort of sauce, with a billion pots and pans surrounding him.

He groaned loudly, hissing at the pain of the very warm sauce hitting his legs. "Fuck my life, what the FU-"

Victor began picking up the pots and pans around him. "I'm so sorry, do you want some help?" He asked the man.

Yuuri sighed and nodded. "Mari's out at the moment.. She went out to buy stuff and I was hoping to make some food for her and me. Then something came tumbling down and this pot of soup fell. Didn't work out so well, did it." He said as he got up wincing.

"Christ, did you burn yourself?!" Victor exclaimed as he stared at Yuuri's red legs. Yuuri shook his head and said "It's nothing, I'll be fine- WuAhH!" He shrieked as Victor picked him up and sat him down on the counter. "Where's your first aid kit?" Yuuri pointed to a cabinet. Victor got out the box and looked through it, trying to find some soothing gel.

"Just pass me the box, I'll do it myself. You gotta get packing so you can leave." Yuuri murmured as he tried to grab the box from Victor. Victor snatched his hand with the box away. He found the gel and walked up to Yuuri. "It's my fault you got burned. Let me help you." He said as he squirted a small amount of gel on his hands.

He put his hands up to Yuuri's legs. Yuuri tensed up and winced. Victor rubbed the cream in circles until it absorbed into the skin.

Yuuri sighed when Victor was finished. "You have to go pack up now. You're leaving today, aren't you?" Victor nodded and ran back upstairs to get Makkachin and his wallet and other belongings.

"Your clothes are still soaking wet." Yuuri noted as Victor was about to leave.

Victor shrugged and began walking out. Yuuri sighed and pulled him back. "You walking out with a cold is going to make us look bad. Wait here, I'll get you something." Yuuri muttered. He quickly ran upstairs and returned with a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. "They were the biggest piece of clothing I could find. Wear this, when you get home change and bring it back." Victor stared at Yuuri for a moment. "Thank you." He replied.

Victor ran to the bathroom and changed his clothes. He came out with the pants snugly fitting and the hoodie just fitting him.

Yuuri ushered him out. As he walked out of the hot spring, he sighed deeply. "He's gone."

Yuuri continued with his day, he cleaned up the kitchen and prepared for a day of customers. There were a lot, surprisingly.

Mari came back a couple hours later with some ingredients for food and other things she needed to buy.

Mari began cooking a giant pot of soup for the customers, serving it as the soup of the day. It was cold in Russia, so soup was a great choice.

"Agh, shit!" Mari yelled. She had dropped the whole bottle of spice that she needed on the floor. "Yuuri! Go out and buy me spice! These people are gonna be left hungry otherwise!!"

Yuuri groaned and nodded. He put on a jacket, grabbed his keys and wallet and went off. He began walking down the path. He looked over to the rink that was next door. The entrance was glass, so you could see everything from outside. He stopped walking for a moment and saw Victor training inside with a grouchy old man and some younger kid. The Yuri kid, he presumed.

He watched Victor as he began doing his routine. He never failed to amaze the Japanese boy. Without realising, Yuuri began copying some of his actions. He jumped in the air to do a quadruple salchow. He made it down to the ground and realised people were staring at him. Both in, and outside.

He blushed profusely and put his hood up. He began walking at a quick pace. He glanced once more inside the ice rink, and he could swear he saw Victor staring at him.

Wonderful. Just wonderful. I just embarrassed myself in front of a bunch of ice skaters and random strangers. Just GREAT.

On Victor's side, he stood there at the edge of the rink staring outside. Yuri glided next to him and spat "That weirdo was copying your routine. What a freak, doing a jump like that on the ground and outside in public." Victor kept staring. That man looked familiar.

Yakov screeched at the two to keep skating and stop staring. They got back to it quickly.