2

Yuuri's heart felt like it stopped. Victor stared at Yuuri while his eyes widened ever so slightly. He brushed it off and composed himself again. "Any sugar, anything?" He asked with a slight shake in his voice.

Victor smiled and answered "Just a black coffee will do, thank you.

Yuuri gulped down his anxiety and began making it.

"It's a funny place for a hot spring to be, yknow. Right next to an ice rink. Was it a coincidence?" Victor chirped.

The woman added "It was one of the best spots we could find, actually. Funnily enough, Yuuri was really against this place because he didn't want to be anywhere near the rink-"

She was interrupted by a towel hitting her in the face. "OI, can it Mari! This stranger doesn't need to know every detail of why we picked this damn place."

"Yknow, Yuuri, he looks an awful lot like that guy who's in your-!" Again, she was met with another towel in the face. This time, a wet one.

Victor chuckled. "Oh? Why do you hate this rink so much? I actually skate there. Maybe you've heard of me? I compete nationally and internationally!~"

Yuuri stared at the man with eyes that could pierce the soul. He was done with hearing about ice skating.

"This is TOTALLY the guy-"

"Actually SHUT UP, Mari!" He grabbed the ready coffee and slammed it down on Victor's table. "Enjoy." Then he stomped off upstairs.

"What's with him?"

"Usual Yuuri stuff. Ever since the incident, he's been a lot more sensitive." Then she lowered her voice and muttered "I swear, you lose majorly ONE time and all of a sudden life isn't worth living properly anymore."

Victor stared at Mari, then down at his coffee. Incident? Loss? What happened to this guy? Victor began sipping his coffee. He DOES look vaguely familiar. I swear I've seen him before.

Victor quickly finished his coffee and paid Mari. He was about to leave, when Mari stopped him. "You do realise it's literally pouring right now.? Right? You can't go out in that!"

Victor paused. "Where am I meant to go then? My apartment's a good 15 minute walk from here."

Mari put a finger to her mouth and thought for a moment, then snapped her fingers and said "Here! It'll be our first order of official business! You can soak in the hot springs (freshly installed) and then sleep in one of the rooms we've got. Sound good?"

Victor shrugged and agreed. Where else was he meant to go?

This one's kinda short. Oh wellLlll :D