Special Chapter

Thank you for being with us all throughout the story.

Please do support the Teardrop Series book 3 entitled "The Last Teardrop" featuring the goddess beauty Samantha Kelsey Chua. ❤️

____________

"Hi", I sat properly when a man approached me on the table after I waited for almost five minutes, "Gersile Lienne?"

"Yeah", I smiled a small one, suddenly felt nervous when I realized how good looking Czairina's bestfriend is, "Frankie Hashley?"

He smiled genuinely before extending his hand towards my direction. Damn! I've seen his photos but I never thought he'd be this handsome in person!

"Frankie Hashley Salazar", he smiled wider while introducing himself, making my cheeks blushed more. I even almost stumbled when I started getting up, which made him chuckled sexily. Damn! Good thing I was able to hold on the table.

"Gersile Lienne Fernandez", I accepted and shook his hand. His palm felt rough and warm. Bakit mukhang relax na relax siya habang sobrang kinakabahan ako?

"Nice meeting you. Kanina ka pa?", I sat down when he gestured me to sit before he did the same in front of me. Nilingon pa niya ang paligid, mukhang naghahanap ng available na waiter.

He's just wearing a simple white button down long sleeves shirt which was folded up to his forearm but he looked glorious with some candle light effects around him! Shit Czairina! Bakit di mo naman sinabing sobrang gwapo pala nitong bestfriend mo? Sana napaghandaan ko, di ba?

"Uh, halos kadarating ko lang din", I unconsciously licked my lips, thinking if I looked good or not.

"Sorry, naunahan mo pa ako dito. I came from the south, you know? Traffic", he reasoned out while gesturing a waiter for our order, "What do you like?"

We placed in our order as soon as the waiter approached us. Pasta lang ang inorder ko since I think I couldn't be able to eat properly habang nasa harap ko siya. I was just watching him talking smoothly to the waiter the whole time.

"So, you're Czairina's classmate?", he turned his attention to me when the waiter left us alone. Halos malagutan ako ng hininga nang simulan niyang tumitig sa mga mata. He really looked so casual. Ang dominant din ng aura niya, which made him a bit intimidating.

"Y-yeah", Damn! "You're her best friend?", I tried my best to sound casual. I don't want him to think that I already knew a lot of things about him. Halos ikwento na rin sa akin ni Czai ang buhay ng bestfriend niya!

He nodded while smiling softly.

"Best friends since childhood", he looked so proud, "Kumusta naman si Czai bilang classmate?"

"She's one of the sweetest. I mean, she's always there for us. Though, there were times that she's a snob and cold, she's actually kind and sweet once you get closer to her"

"Hindi ka rin pala nakaligtas sa katarayan", his sexy laugh added to his charm.

I could still perfectly remember the first interaction between Czairina and I. We became groupmates to one of our subjects and it was still so clear to me how her eyes rolled when one of our groupmate's elbow accidentally hit her G-Tech pen, making it fell on the floor. She didn't even bother to smile when that classmate of ours apologized to her. She only stared coldly and nodded with obvious boredom on her eyes.