Chapter 1

"FBI! Drop your weapons!" A middle-aged Fed yelled at Jason and Maria as they had not spotted me. I escaped to the roof and jumped across several rooftops before jumping down to a set of outside stairs.

After changing my clothes I met Mozzie at the local park but my dad was there with him. I really hoped Mozzie hadn't given me up but he probably had so I ran. Maria had been arrested which meant I couldn't stay at hers tonight and Mozzie's place was completely out of the question so I would probably end up in a hotel tonight.

No hotel would let me book a room as I had no proof I was over eighteen. Thankfully I had ran in to an old friend of my dad's, Alex. Alex was letting me stay in her hotel room for the night which I was glad for I couldn't sleep rough with all the money I had with me.

"Did you know your dad is with the Feds now?" I looked at Alex in shock my dad would never join the Fed's unless it meant helping Kate or I.

"You are joking right?" Alex shook her head and I glared at the wall. "He should've never escaped prison he only had three months left!" I was so angry at my dad for joining the people who took him away from me and then not trying to find me.

"Talia? Why are you here and not with your dad?" Alex curiously asked me after a while of comfortable silence.

"Alex he never told me he was back. He never came looking for me the only reason I even knew he was back was because Mozzie told me."

-------
When I woke up Alex put my two over night bags in a taxi and we ended up outside a massive house. Alex smiled at the lady who let us in and she wouldn't tell me anything about why we were here or why I had my bags with me.

Alex knocked on another door and my dad opened the door. I hadn't seen him properly in two years and yet he looked exactly the same. "Look who I found trying to get a hotel last night." Alex and I walked in and I saw Mozzie and dad were in the middle of planning a heist.

"Oooh the music box how exciting!" I commented as Dad, Mozzie and Alex carried on planning the heist.

"Talia, you know about the music box?" Dad asked me and I nodded while flipping through a fashion magazine.

"Of course I know. Everybody knows about the music box they just don't know where it is." After that dad, Alex and Mozzie went back to working on their heist and ignoring me.

A knock on the door made the three other people in the room frantically ran around hiding the plans for the heist. An FBI agent came in and I recognised his voice as the FBI agent who arrested Jason and Maria. "Oh the usual suspects then?" The suit commented while I glared a hole in to the back of his head.

"We were just leaving." Alex told the suit with a deadly glare. I waved Mozzie and Alex goodbye as they slipped out the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked the Fed annoyance showing in my tone because of the disturbance to my magazine. When I was reading I hated being disturbed especially when it was the Fed who put my dad in prison sniffing around.

"I'm Peter Burke FBI agent who are you?"

"I know who you are, suit." I said simply and glared at him. "And unless you are formally questioning me don't bother I won't tell you anything." The suit looked at me funny before turning to dad and asking to speak to him alone.