Chapter 2

Dad had ruined my plans of finding out which young offenders Jason and Maria were in by sending me to school. Alex was walking with me so I couldn't bunk off which sucked. School was useless and I wasn't like the other kids.

School was hell and it was only lunch time. I was sat outside on the school field listening to All Time Low while drawing. We weren't supposed to be on the field at break and lunch so I hoped it would stop people from bothering me but apparently not.

Five girls confidently walked over to me which I could tell was not a good thing. "Hey freak! Where's your little boyfriend? I noticed he wasn't in today maybe he's in prison? Too bad he can't protect you anymore huh?" The girl who's name I hadn't even bothered learning in the year I had been here sneered at me and I just glared back.

One of the girls pulled me up by my hair and I was tempted to rip out her obviously fake blonde hair extensions. Two of the other girls started hitting and kicking me while the final two girls held me against the crumbling, brick wall. "Walker! Raleigh! Anderson! River! Summer! My office now!" Mrs Cassidy screamed at the five girls which I was grateful for. However I was not happy as when I had cleaned myself up the suits wanted to talk to me.

"Talia?" My dad's suit friend from last night asked as I stood outside with Mrs Cassidy and the two suits. Mrs Cassidy gave the suits a stern look before walking back in the classroom. "Talia we need you to come with us to the Bureau. We need you to answer some questions about a recent bank robbery including your friends Jason Lockwood and Maria Wakely.

The suits took me down to the Bureau and we sat in the White Collar investigation room. Peter came up to the investigation room to question me while the other Agent stayed in the main area of the White Collar floor.

The Fed's thought that someone else was involved but they thought it was someone aged 20-24 years old, a category that I obviously didn't fit into. "Suit my client will not be answering any more of your questions!" Mozzie exclaimed to Peter as him and dad entered the investigation room. I let out a quiet laugh but the look dad sent my way silenced me.

"Of course. Mozzie's your layer." Peter muttered under his breath but all of us could hear him. Dad sent Peter an angry look then turned back to me.

"Tal why don't you wait downstairs for me I won't be a minute." Dad told me and I knew not to argue with him because it wouldn't get me anywhere it never did.

I waited down by the steps to the investigation room and a male, dark skinned agent joined me. "Never seen Caffrey this mad must've been pretty bad so who are you to him?"

"Talia! Come on now!" Dad and I left the Federal building and walked back to June's. When we got back to June's dad asked me a million and one questions about why Peter was questioning me and when he had finally finished questioning me I went to my room in June's house. I had had enough of my dad and the suits for one day.