CHAPTER 11

Blake p.o.v

We were playing tag is was pretty easy for me and I took out a whole thing and I was behind my Luna and she was not really good but OK and we got separated by someone so when I checked I didn't see her again and I decided to follow her scent and I saw it led to the forest behind the person's house and half way there I picked up a new scent and it was that guy can't really remember his name that half werewolf and vampire the bastard is trying to steal my mate because they don't have mate well some of them don't but I can at least tolerate them so I kept on following the scent and I got there to see them in each others faces and I was angry I was more than angry I was furious and I felt something that I have never felt before and it was jealousy I have never been jealous I am the one to make people jealous but now I wanted to go for a run so I took of my clothes and went to clear my head it helped a little so I got dressed and went to the other but you could see I was pissed that they haven't still come out of the forest and his friends asked if I was alright and I told them I was his friends are pretty cool I knew I would have been friends with him but he couldn't keep his lips to himself and they both came out hand in hand and rubby who is one of her friends said wow I thought you guys were never going to come out or were you guys making mini Charlie's and they all just laughed and I told them I was going to head out and go home but they didn't agree it was remaining one more activity before we would all go home it was a really good and nice party but at least in this one I would get to see her in her underwear and I was really looking forward but I did have a swimming suit but they guys said the would lend me and I got a chance to show my God like body and we all went to change and I could feel Alexandra's nauseousness but I really wanted to see her how about i  act like a normal teenager which she thinks she is thinks she is but  her friends were reassuring her so she just let go of her self and had fun I know that the nerd and girl everyone sees isn't her she is a fun pretty and nice and wild girl but I wondered what happened to make her become so up tight I guess I would have to bring that part out and then she came out wearing a sea green bikini and she walked up to us and she just threw her self in the water causing every one to get splashed with water and max said what the fuck girl and she said oops sorry but I am not sorry and we just continued to have fun we played volley ball it was already 4 in the morning so I guess they party until dawn and it was freezing outside but I wasn't really cold because I am a werewolf I got hair and some girls decide to go inside they said something but I wasn't really listening and the group went inside and everyone left the pool and I left too and after sometime they were all looking up with there phones in there hands and I asked and they said Emilia,rubby and Alexandra said they were going to jump from the roof and they were going to catch the epic moment and I was really worried and I looked over at charlie and he had a worried look too and Emilia and rubby came out the house and they said they didn't really want to do it it was too high and they told Xandra but she said she is doing this so let's wait and they both took their phones and did the same as every one else and then she jumped.

(What is happening will Alexandra survive the fall find out next)

I am sorry I can't finish this book because school is about to start and I am in boarding school