CHAPTER 3

After I put on the dress then u said OK tell  me who the special person is and she said guess what I said what she said it was a surprise that was when I realised I got played and we didn't really have much time so I just went with the outfit but I left the sweater every where was already warm leave my stomach open from the crop top my stomach was really flat and rubby and Emilia always told me to show my belly to show every one what a girls belly is suppose to look like and we all went downstairs to eat the food rubby made she made pancake which was my favorite breakfast and after some time we heard a hunk and looked out the window to see Nate was in his black range rover and we got all our things and headed out and I really needed to clear my head because it was a mess and the mall rubby and Emilia bought all these badass clothes the picked some for me but I didn't really want them and I heard Emilia say why did I have to meet Cole and become so boring and I just rolled my eyes and I really didn't need clothes but they still picked some clothes for me in case of some of the parties they dragged me to and we all went to our hang out which was the movies and I was really eager to see the mystery person the talked about and Nate said so you guys had yet another sleep over without me huh and we all giggled and I said it wasn't really a sleep over and he said yea it was just you guys camping right and we just rolled our eyes at his comment and we all just pulled over to go to the movies and we shared ourselves into groups Nate and rubby go buy the tickets to the movie and Emilia and I go get the popcorn and while we were waiting for the popcorn Emilia asked me if I was excited to see the special someone and I begged her to tell me and she said No and I told her that I am not sure that I will make it to see this someone because I will be eaten by suspense and she just laughed and said don't worry about that the suspense will keep you alive before she grabbed the popcorns giving me two of them to me and she just winked and started walking to the others and I just followed her and we all went inside and we took our sits and I looked around for anyone famous or someone I know but I couldn't see anyone so I asked and Nate said you shouldn't be so eager maybe it was just a prank you know but you will have to find out and he said he would ask the person were he/she is and after he was done I asked is this person(with an air clone) coming and he said that the person said he might or might not make it and I just shrugged and acted as if it didn't bother me and behaved like we were just hanging out without waiting for anyone to come it was just us and ate my popcorn there popcorn was so good that is why we made this place our hangout and I noticed that Nate was texting with his phone and I just throw my empty can drink at him because this popcorn was too precious to waste and he looked at me and said what was that for and I just gave him an innocent smile and he just rolled his eyes and said I was just talking to our special guest and I gave him an interested look and he said he is going to make it and he is on his way and with that we continued to watch the movie and 5 minutes past  I felt someone hand in my popcorn and when I looked back I regretted it.

(The special person is finally here and who is the popcorn stealing find out next )