CHAPTER 10

When we were done with our little make out session we headed for the party we saw the guys and Blake wasn't with them so I searched around and saw him surrounded with girls but I saw someone I really hate and can notice from anywhere it was Katherine she wrapped her hands around his strong muscle I didn't even know I let out a low growl and Blake looked  up I am pretty sure that was too low for him to hear but he just smirked and faced Katherine and they kissed I wanted to rip her head off but I wandered why I just met Blake today and I have a boyfriend so why do I want to kill her so badly and I was interrupted with a thug in my hand and I turned around to see charlie and he asked if I was OK and I told him I was I kept everything at the back of my mind and just had fun I didn't even know I could party like this and charlie carried me to see a lot of his friends and I got a lot of your hot complements and it was time for games we were playing truth or dare after that we were going to play tag and I was in red team while charlie was in blue but Blake was in red with me and my friends apart from Nate then we are going to hit the pool for the last activity so we Emilia spinner the bottle and it landed on rubby and rubby likes max one of her class mates so she rubby picked dare and Emilia dared her to kiss max if everyone wasn't here rubby would be screaming in joy it was as if I could feel the radiation coming from her but she hide her happiness and just shrugged as if it was nothing and they both kiss Emilia and I clapped and rubby shot us a glare we just laughed everyone was looking at us now at they got the memo and rubby span the bottle and it landed on Blake and she knew Emilia was just dying to taste his lips i wondered if this was a game of kissing because that was the only thing they were doing and she  picked dare and I said I think we don't need to play truth or dare because no one is picking truth so if it gets to a persons turn just dare the person and everyone laughed and they all agreed and we continued and Emilia kissed Blake but I didn't see it because charlie pushed me on his lap so I was seating on his lap and when I turned around they were through kissing and David span the bottle it landed on me and I said since no one is picking truth I will and they said fine but only this once and he asked me if I was a virgin and I could feel everyone's gaze avert to me but I could feel Blake gaze on me and I wasn't a virgin so I said of course not we are in high school who is still a virgin and we continued our game and I span and it landed on Katherine so I dared her to remove her makeup and hit herself really hard and she shot me a glare and I just smiled and she did it but I think she hit herself harder than she wanted to and she now has a purple bruise on her face and Katherine span and unfortunately it landed on Blake and she asked him to make out with him and they did that but I didn't see a thing because I was to busy with charlie sneaking kisses every now and then and one of Charlie's friends which his name was Samuel dared charlie to make out with me and I couldn't even say a thing because Charlie's amazing lips were already smashing  in mine and we kinda made it are really long one and we headed a voice which was Emilia's get a room guys and we broke apart and they asked up how we aren't panting after that long kiss and he said we have kissed so long that we are already use to this and for your answer Emilia I would if they wasn't a game we have to finish and we decide to stop truth or dare here and go to the next game we all wore our head bands and I needed to let loose because that was one of my dare so we played Blake was really good at the game he was my partner and we had already taken out a yellow team so that leave Charlie's team and we have already taken out half but I haven't seen charlie anywhere so I went to the forest behind the house and I heard some moving u was lost so I didn't even know where to go until I felt someone's arms snake around my waistband I knew it was charlie but I still screamed and he spun me around and kissed me to shut me up and I kept kissing him until I remembered the game and u saw paint at his back and I knew we had already won the game and we walked back to the house to continue our night but I saw a really pissed off Blake.