CHAPTER ONE

Alexandra p.o.v

I was sitting on my couch it was already  night Emilia and Rubby my best friends were on their way to come do a sleep over mostly cause Emilia said her parents were arguing and she was fucking tired of hearing them argue and Rubby said her parents traveled to Argentina and she couldn't stay home she was tired of her sister nagging about something she wasn't really listening on so I suggested a sleep over and I knew they would never object to that Rubby's house is 5 streets away from Emilia's house so she went to go pick her then they will start coming Emilia is the carefree one among us she doesn't give a damn about anything she just does what she like whenever she likes and she can be a real drag sometimes and Rubby  she is not like Emilia  she is smart not as carefree she thinks things through but she ain't a nerd she really doesn't like reading that much but her parents force her but Emilia and Rubby have something's in common like being a bitch sometimes and partying the believe life is too short to waste so they free themselves from all trouble even if a problem arises they leave the problem for later to handle them selves they always tell me live a little and me i am the complete opposite of them I like reading I don't like partying I don't get into trouble I don't stay up to party I don't drink and smoke sometimes I wonder how the hell we are even still friends but they say being friends with someone that like the same things with u is no fun all our parents are rich so they use their parents money for a lot of things I consider Emilia the prettiest of us all but she always says I keep saying nonsense that I am way prettier than her I just don't know how to make my self hot so I heard a honk from outside and I rushed to open  the door thinking it was my friends but it turns out it was my idiotic twin brother Axel and he said sis I know you are excited that I am home but I didn't know you were this excited to see me he said with a smug on his face and I just shut the door in his face which he obviously started blabbing about me being jealous and I want to ruin his face that a face like this doesn't just come u know I just rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to make some popcorn before my friends will come just like about a minute after keeping the things necessary for making the popcorn I  went and opened opened the door what I saw was Emilia with a suitcase and another bag she was carrying I think she kept her shoes their and Charlotte came with a huge suitcase I probably think I would fit in it my eyes  were just about to pop out of my head and the walked in the house and I said girls it is just a sleep over not a year they both laughed and said trust me if it were a year we would have brought 5 suitcases each they  weren't lying when they said that and I knew even if they  brought 5 suitcases it wouldn't still be their entire clothes in that wardrobe of theirs and I could smell the popcorn and I rushed and to off the popcorn machine and I asked them so where are we watching it my room or the living room no one hardly use the living room because we all have televisions in our rooms so we went up to my room my room had a lot of space that even though I have a queen size bed I can keep 20 bicycles I am pretty sure this would be like a joining 2 huge canopies or 3 together and my walk in closet was big too I liked the space and how you can move freely but I don't have much clothes so Emilia and Rubby  hung their clothes in my free space and I selected what we where going to watch I want to watch twilight Emilia  wants to watch teen wolf and Rubby wants to watch game of troll so I decided that we would watch all after watching everything we would watch anime we started this new anime called the cautious hero and after that we would talk ourselves to sleep. It was 1 am that we finished watching all the films we weren't still sleepy so we watched the anime like about 15 episodes that we watched it was 5 am  so we called it a night or morning we just stayed there talking about if juice wurld hadn't died would he have been able to grow a 6 pack then we changed to who was cuter between Selena Gomez and Ariana grande and Emilia changed the topic to the party that charlie was going to do the last day of school before we start our holiday  and by the mention of his name I  just thought of him and his eyes and the dimples I found myself giggling and Emilia and Rubby noticed and the said looks like she still got a thing for charlie I see I could feel the blood rush to my cheek I knew their was no point  in  denying it now cause I knew I was like a strawberry right now and they both laughed and said I am pretty sure he likes her too she has finally found someone that she likes praise the lord cause after what happened with Cole  she has shut herself down not trusting anyone to hold her feelings again scared that she might get hurt again but girl you sure do know how to pick your man huh like wow Cole omg he was like so damn hot now charlie another hot one too how do you pick such hot guys we kept in talking until we eventually fell asleep thank goodness it was Saturday.

( thanks for reading this far to those who read the book and please any mistake I make pls don't hesitate to tell me in the comment or any option to make this book better and more enjoyable to read tell me )
Don't forget to fill the star right at the bottom