Epilogue

4 years later........

Tyler's POV

We sat there on the bench of the park . Delilah and Aiden were playing with each other . While Rosaline she was playing with a girl . Me and Matthew were married . The triplets got into the cake ."She's your favorite" . "Who?" . Matthew asked shocked . "Rosaline". "What . I love all of them equally " . "That time I told you to stop feeding the triplets doughnuts . You stopped giving Aiden and Delilah not Rosaline that's right I saw the powdered sugar on her face" "Mommy" . Rosaline came running to Matthew . She calls him mommy . Even though she knows how to say daddy she chooses to call him mommy like he gave birth to her . One of the times I fucked Matthew . God I would have lost friction if not for the lub . He was so tight he screamed. That following night Rosaline knocked on the door asking if he was ok . But Aiden and Delilah call me Daddy and call Matthew dad . Also we bought a house . It's a normal house . I mean College tuition . Plus we don't need a big house . It's perfect for there child hood and I stopped working with Matthew . I started working with one of his investors as there assistant . Even though Ruben was horrible to me his work isn't easy but you get used to it . Ruben him he's married to Matthew's current sectary . Oliver he gave Rosaline her middle name and is married to two men . Gorge and Stephen . I've never seen Oliver's as a bottom but he is . I unfortunately walked in on them . My parents gave Aiden his middle name . Delilah's own was given by Matthew's parents . Me and my parents patched things up . Esther my big sister was shocked to hear everything at the wedding . Her husband too. I attended her wedding when I was a sophomore . "What happened" . "Hannah scream at me" . Rosaline said crying on Matthew. Something tells she's gonna grow to have girlfriends instead of boyfriends. "Sorry" . She cried on Matthew as he hugged her . "Wha happen to Roasalin" . Aiden said dragging my trouser . "Hannah screamed at her" . Dililah dragged Matthew's trouser . "Sowwy Rosalin" The girl Rosaline went which am guessing is Hannah came with a daisy in her hand. "Sowwy Rosaline . I not mean to scream at you " . Rosaline popped her head looking down at Hannah . "Go away Rosalin cry cus you" . Dililah screamed . "Yeah . We not wanna see Rosalin cry" . Aiden backed up . This was so cute . I brought out my phone videoing it . Rosaline whispered something into Matthew's ears . He smiled putting her down . She walked to me . "Shwoud I forgive her daddy" . "It's what you want hunny" . She walked to Hannah carrying the daisy . Two men came . Which am sure are Hannah's parents . One of them . Those eyes . I can't forget those eyes . Jason? . It is . "Hannah we told you not to run away " . Jason said squatting looking at Hannah . "But Mommy I want to say sowwy to Rosaline" . "Ok did she forgive you?" . " I don't know?" . "Did you forgive her Rosaline?" . "Yes" . "Your eyes look just like mine Mr " . Aiden said looking up at Jason. "Well then that means my eyes are beautiful just like yours" . "Thank you" . He said. Jason looked up at me and his expression just changed . It was filled with shame and pure disappointment . "I've got ice cream" . Another man came with two cones of ice creams in his hands . "One for Hannah and another for us" . "Wanna shware my ice cream" ."Mommy can I?" ."Yes" . "Yes" . Jason and his husband were talking in the back ground . Am not angry at Jason anymore .I forgave him . Holding on to him would be pathetic . His husband hugged him and kissed him . He looked like he needed it . They look cute together . Jason came up to me . He obviously wanted to apologise but I cut him off and told him I already forgave him. He still apologized and I think he wanted to cry . That's when he went back to his husband . "I don't wike her " . "Me too" . I looked down at Aiden and Delilah . "Let follow them" . Aiden mumbled. They both followed Rosaline and Hannah . "We'll watch the kids" me Jason's husband said before leading his moping husband . "We should buy them ice cream" . "Yeah" . We got up going to buy Aiden and Delilah there ice cream . Before that I kissed Matthew . "I love you" . "I know that " . With a smirk on his lips as he walked sexily to the ice cream stand . Am getting ass tonight yah .

End