Chapter 32

I gotta to be honest . I didn't expect those comments . Thank you all so much . ಥ‿ಥ . You don't know how much I appreciate it and thank you Queen_223clip , unidentifiedpickle, JaydeKeefer, precious-17 , Princealijaber2002, Marcusandmartinus544, rootde,Zgabeatza for those amazing words . I guess it would have been kinda of selfish to delete the book after finishing it . Well let's get to the chapter .

Matthew's POV

I felt light strokes on my head . In the middle of me sleeping and being awake . I looked up and saw a glimpse of Tyler . Wait what?. I got up and I saw Tyler. "What are you doing here" . I said rubbing my eyes . He looked at me nervously . Looking around like he was looking for someone to save him . He bit his lips nervously looking everywhere but me . I yawned looking at him . "Huh?" . "Um" . He looked up and down still avoiding my eyes . "Did yo-" . "Matthew we have matters to discuss " . Ruben said after bursting in my office . "Don't bursting in like that" . He looked at me shocked then his eyes met Tyler then his facial expression went from shock to realization. . He rolled his eyes looking back at me . "But we still have to discuss those matters" .

------------------------------------------------------

We only discussed some business strategys . Nothing else . That wasn't what was going on in my mind . What was really going on in my mind is what Tyler was doing here As soon as Ruben got up and left . I walked out of my office walking to Tyler's table.  I really have to know what he was doing here.  It seemed like he was coming back from somewhere because he wasn't at his table .  When  he saw me  he turned around. "Wait ".  He kept walking and I knew he heard me cause he wasn't that far. I caught him and turned him and turned him around.  His eyes were closed hard and he looked down.  I scanned his whole body.  "We need talk".  "No I don't think there's anything we need to talk about " . "Yes we do . After work we need to talk" .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had changed from my suit to a shirt and some comfy sweat pants . I walked down the stairs . Entering my living room I sat on the couch a feet away from Tyler . I was about to open my mouth when the sound of my stomach rubbling interrupted . I got up and entered my kitchen . Opening the fridge I carried the donuts I bought earlier . I know donuts in the early morning . I always had a problem with sweets . But I learnt to control it   . But it's really hard when you're driver passes a bakery shop ten times in a row and you keep constantly getting taunted by your old habits . I always resist but no body is perfect . I brought the donuts out of the fridge and put it in the microwave for thirty seconds . When It was done . The chocolate had melted . I used my finger to wipe some of the chocolate on the plate off and lick it . I brought the plate into the living room and dropped it on the coffee table .  I carried one biting a piece off . "You want one" . I said with my mouth full . He nodded . I wasn't gonna give him one cause if a donut enters my hand it would go straight to my mouth . He waited for a while and in that while I was about to finish my second one so he caught up and just took one . "So Tyler what were you doing in my office earlier tod-" . "Am sorry I was stroking your hair . I wanted to stop but it felt  so right . I don't know what am feeling for you I know it's not love but it's something and I wanna ask if we can try it out " . My hearts fluttering , stomach clenched , my face flushed at those words . What escaped his lips . I looked down at him and he bit his lips in anticipation . "I -" . My words were cut off by his lips . His lips were on mine . I've imagined , thought of it but I never thought it would come true . He was kissing me . Not just he , him . Him was kissing me .