Chapter ¹⁴

Mathew POV

There I was staring at him as he slept. Not directly at his face at his his his.  Ass. I couldn't help it. He looked chubbier. He looked so cute. He was wearing an oversized shirt with sweat pants. I really don't know why I was looking at my best friend's boyfriend's ass. I was being a very bad friend. I tried to look away put he turned making me see the full thing. I was sweating. Still looking at him.  "Bro bro bro " Huh "What are you looking at  you've been silent for a while  What are you staring at". Nothing  "Oh Tyler hope you're ok with him " Of course I am ok with your boyfriend  "Boyfriend no no no his my friend that's all". As I heard those words I a smile crept up my face. You're not  "Yeah why do you sound so happy do you like him "   What no way his just my employee nothing else. "Oh yeah then why did you sound so happy". I sounded that way because am really hungry and were at the burger place.     "You just ate a sandwich at my apartment ". So did you so why are we  here "For Tyler he said he was hungry for burgers ". Fine. We bought the burgers and went to his apartment. "So who is gonna carry him up ". You his your  friend   I reply him. "Why can't you do it am  already carrying his suitcases be a good friend " Fine. I came close to him putting my arms under his body as careful as I can be I look at his face and resist looking at his lips.He was surprisingly light.  I carry him up to Oliver's  apartment. Where do I drop him I ask Oliver . "The last room at the end of the hall. I carry him to a room. I open the door and enter s big room not as big as Oliver's but big. I drop him at a bed and then leave the  room. I went home.  Right now am sitting on my bed thinking about what came over me. I strip my self for  and take a bath thinking.

I would have made it longer but am thinking about a new book I want to start writing am giving this book time to rest. I'll update but it may take longer. Bye thank u  to all those people out there who are giving my book a chance