Chapter 3- Will you help me?

Troye’s POV-

I open my eyes and look around completely disoriented. I am not in my tour bus. I sit up and look over to see I’m in a small room, with two of everything, like a... dorm. Then the memories come flooding back. Shit, all that stuff I told him. He could go to anybody with that information. I really hope he is a decent enough guy not to do that. I need to stop this ecstasy stuff, I never do anything rational anymore. I groan and sit up. Tyler, I think that’s what his name was, is still sleeping, his blue hair peeking out from the covers. I contemplate waking him up and decide against it. I’ll call a taxi or something, I’ve already done too much. I search my pockets for my phone but I only feel the plastic bag of my precious pills. Great, I even left my phone on the bus. I just get up and try to find a piece of paper. I write a quick note explaining that I left and leave it on the table next to Tyler’s glasses. I

pull my hood up and step outside. I walk quickly through the air and go….go…go where? I look down the street. Just some restaurants and laundromats. I sigh and decide to keep walking. A few minutes I hear someone shouting ‘Troye’ and the sound of running feet towards me. I brace myself for what I would think is a fan stampeding me but when I turn around it is only Tyler. Well Tyler running down the street, huffing and fresh from bed looking. He stumbles up to me and stares me right in the eye.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Tyler fumes,” It’s 5 in the morning, you don’t have a ride, you’re in the middle of a college campus!”

I look at the dimly rising sun and back at Tyler, I guess it is pretty early.

“I figured I already caused enough trouble for you,” I defend.

“Are you kidding me!? It’s an honor to have to deal with you,” Tyler says and giggles this adorable little giggle.

“Well, I have a show tonight, can you get me there?” I ask.

“Well considering I have a VIP pass, I was planning on going already,” Tyler says and laughs again. I wish I could laugh as much as he does. Everything must be amusing to him.

“Well now you can watch the rehearsal, this show is different and I was supposed to be there early for practice but you know…,” I trail off and riska  glance at him. He is giving me some strange look, sympathy I’m guessing.

“Really? That would be amazing,” Tyler says with a look of awe that makes me so happy, honestly.  I smile warmly at him and he points back to the dorm.

“Can I get cleaned up first?” Tyler asks.

“Or you could do that on my bus because I’ll already be late, how long is the drive?”

“About an hour.”

“I was supposed to start at 6…”

“Your tour bus it is then,” Tyler says with such a bright smile I have a feeling that’s what he wanted anyway.