Chapter 4- I'll Be Strong For Him

DEDICATED TO Mi_Moon bc they are a trooper <3

Tyler’s POV-

Troye points down the corridor to his bus and I make my way over. When I turn back around Troye is already back in the dressing room so I close the door behind me and walk over to the little shower. I trun it on and hear a door slam. I peek around the corner and see that scum, Jason. He sees me too and smiles evily.

“Just who I was looking for,” Jason says.

“What do you want?” I ask coldly.

“Let’s take this somewhere else,” Jason says with a smirk and starts walking to the door.

“I’m not scared of you,” I state.

“Then you won’t mind following me so we can have...an adult conversation,” Jason spits back at me and walks out. I follow him. Not because I necessarily want to fight. Because I hate feeling weak.

He walks back inside and I follow him to a dark room. He steps and turns on the light. It’s just a plain old bathroom. He closes the door firmly and shoves me against the wall.

“WHy the FUCK are you hanging around MY boyfriend,” Jason whispers harshly into my ear.

“You don’t deserve the title boyfriend, and you don’t own him,” I say and push him back. He laughs and charges back at me. He slams against the cold tile behind me and wraps his hand around my throat. His face is red and he is smiling like a crazy person. Who am I kidding, he IS a crazy person.

“I don’t like your smart ass hanging around here so I think it best if you leave and don’t come back, ever,” Jason says.

“Never,” I choke out through his vice grip on my throat. Then his eyes bulge out and he starts shaking his head. Then he pulls towards him and gets too close to my face for comfort and whispers.

“I don’t think you have a choice.”

Then he slams back against the wall and I cry out in pain. I slump against the tile and hold my hand to my temple. I it  pull back to see blood. He then kicks me, hard. I curl over the kick and cough up a bit of blood. I stand up unsteadily and try to swing at him, but I miss. he just sweeps me off my feet and back onto the ground. I open my eyes, everything swirling and blurry. But somebody comes through the door. They start pushing Jason back and screaming. But everything is muffled and delirious. I do see Jason smack this person, so sharp I hear the pop of skin on skin pierce through my dazed state. Then Jason runs out of the door, yelling something back at whoever walked in. The person walks over and crouches down next to me but the blood pooling at my head must have been enough to knock me out.

Troye's POV-

I hear a  very faint scream, but in my silent trailer I can tell it’s a scream of somebody hurt. I walk towards the sound until I hear muffled shouts and yelps. It’s coming from the bathroom. I go up to the door, expecting it to be some crew people shouting at each other but when I open the door, it’s Jason towering over someone on the floor. Someone on the floor with that electric blue hair. Tyler. I start walking towards Jason and he notices me and backs away from Tyler.