Chapter 1- I'll Still Stay

Troye's POV-

"Sivan, wake up!" Cody, my manager calls and slaps my shoulder.

"When is the show?" I ask groggily.

"Only 2 hours until it starts, you've been asleep all day. Hurry up!" Cody says and walks out of my room. I look over at Jason sleeping calmly . It’s probably best if I don’t wake him. I creep around the room quietly. I gather up my stuff and jump in the shower. I hear a loud bang on the door as I am styling my hair.

“Open up, twig,” Jason shouts through the door. I unlock it and brace myself.

“Why the fuck did you lock the door, scared huh. Wimp,” Jason shouts at me and pushes me back against the wall. He presses his mouth to mine and tries to shove his tongue in my mouth but I gently push him away.

“Jason, I have to get going for the show,” I say and rush out the door with a jacket, my phone and partly flat hair.

I find Cody in the lobby and him and some bodyguards usher me outside to a waiting limo. I smile at the fans that have gathered around the hotel entrance and wince when I see the bodyguards push some of them back. I am planted inside the limo and it starts driving away slowly. When we arrive at the stadium, an even larger crowd is waiting. We pull in the back and they rush me inside and close the doors to the fans. They bring me to a dressing

room and fix my hair the rest of the way as someone goes over my vocal warm ups with me. I change into some dark skinny jeans and an oversized jumper. I led backstage and given a headpiece and a microphone.

“Give em’ what they want,” Cody says and starts rising the platform onto the stage. I am instantly greeted by a wave of applause and screams. I wave and smile at the crowd. The platform stops and I walk onto the stage. I immediately go into my first song, I always start my concerts with Fun.

I get through a bunch of my other music and then they bring out a piano and stool.

“Alright guys, who wants to hear Happy Little Pill?” I say into the microphone. A roar comes from the crowd and I smile as I take my seat. The crowd goes almost completely silent. I let myself get lost in this one. Before I know it I’m on the last chord and finishing up. I finish the last note and stand up. I wave and blow kisses as I walk off stage. I wait backstage for the VIP guests and greet them. After about an hour all the backstage pass people are done and happy and I’m off to the tour bus. I am walking down the hallway, discussing concerts with Cody when jason turns the corner and starts walking towards me. Cody winks at me then hurries off. As far as he is concerned we are the happiest couple ever and he is just giving us our space. Little does he know. Jason looks around quickly then pulls me into a nearby room. “I don’t appreciate you just fucking leaving without me,” Jason says and grabs me by my collar.

“I’m sorry, I was late,” I try to reason but Jason just pushes me harder into the wall. He is strong and tall so I can only wait to see what he wants to do to me.

“I would hate to see your career go down the drain because you can’t make me happy,” Jason whispers in my ear and starts running his hand up my shirt. I almost wish I wasn’t 18 so I could tell him I’m not even legal but of course as soon as I turned 18 he was all over me. I couldn’t even tell him to stop because he knew too much and could use it all against me. I would be ruined. So I let him trail his fingers over my stomach as he sucks on my neck. If it means I have to be his little toy to keep this career then so be it. I feel my phone buzzing and Jason slips it out of my pocket and answers for me. That’s another thing about Jason, nothing is ever truly mine.

“Oh yeah Cody,we’re on our way. Sorry he got lost in the moment,” Jason says into the phone and shoots me a wink that makes me want to run away from this pervert,” It was your asshat manager”