What if its fate? (The Wanted fan fic)

A/N hey guys this is my second fan fic as the other 1 hasnt done so good so hope you enjoy this 1 wish me good luck and read on!!

                                                      _______________________________________

-Liz-

"I had a great life. Yeah your probely wondering why im saying this so confedently right? Well im 17, at college doing what i love (cooking) and have the bestests friends in the whole world you can imagine. But there different in that way. There not girls that i have so much in common with there..."

"US!!" Tom screamed pointing at the paper jumping in his seat.

"Yeah Tom you and Nath now can i carry on with my course work!" I said waving my pen at him.

He settled in his seat and carried on listning to his music again.

I was having to write what my future diary was going to look like but this was all for functional skills?! I was at college doing cooking away from all the past exams at college and i have to do it again at college!!

But yeah it was true. I had 2 best boy friends and i wouldnt swap them for the world! Tom was the hyper, funny one of the 2 but if we were ever down it would keep us happy. Whereas Nath was the quiet one yet i got on with him more. We were more close whereas Tom was like a brother to me.

As i was doing my course work i couldnt help but remember the good old days. We all went to the same school and did everythink together before there dream got in the way.

See now we only see each other bout once a week which is hard but i cant stop them in there dream.

Cus half a year ago they became FAMOUS! They are now known with 3 other boys as The Wanted.