Chapter 1: High school life

*Jemma*

      Each morning I wake up to the usual alarming blaring at 4:55 a.m. I know it's early, but I have to runfor at least for an hour to keep my size 8 body, since I love to eat. I do my strecthes and run for an hour which is about 4 miles. From there I run straight up to the ajoining bathroom the me and my sister share. Shoving her out from doing her hair I strip and take a 20 minute shower allow the cool water to refresh me before turning up the heat to wash and loosen my muscles. From there I wrap my hair with one towel adn body with another.

     Walking to my bathroom I change into the clothes I picked out the night before. Today I was going tomboy, my usual style just with no skirt or low tops. There are ripped flare jeans with a gray tank top. Then with a gray and blue plaid t-shirt. After that I run to the bathroom throughing on soem foundation, lightly, mascara, thin gray eyeliner, and my bubblegum lipgloss. Runnning back to my room I check the time. It was 6: 40.  Quickly pulling ankle socks on and my dark blue all stars I run down the stairs. I had 35 minutes to get to school and it was a 25 minute walk. Throwing everything in my bag I run down the hall and to the kitchen,  kissing my mom and dad on the  cheek I run out the door to meet Emma. There she hands me my favorite chocolate chip granola bar before we set off for school.

     As soon as we enter the halls we spilt into our groups. Emma goes to the art club and I head to my locker.  I am pulling out my books when my eyes are covered and a voice says "Guess who?" I know who is was, just wanted to make fun of him.  "Ummmm Alex?" With that I am turned around and smacked upside the head. "What the HELL Jem, hello it is your best friend!!!  Here Joshua." I yells out exscaperated at me. Rolling my eyes I turn to pick up my books when I turn only to find Alex handing them to me. Smiling I turn back to my crush and best guy friend. "Joshy poo I knew it was you I was just messing. Dang you are such a girl!" I state. I watch as his face strecthes into a smile before he does a double take before saying "I am not!" With that this is  how my day started.