Chapter 3: Song complete

As soon as I stood in the recording room. The music was written in my neat handwriting on the sheet music. I was ready, taking a deeo breathe to calm myself I stand off my stool and give Emma the que to start the recorder. I listen as my music comes to life from my ear phones I close my eyes and let myself sing to the music. Alllowing everything in me to sing. As soon as the music cuts from my ears I take a minute before opening my eyes to see a teary eyed Emma oustide. Smiling I run out and hug her. She plays the song and we are hugging and crying while listening to it. 

     Soon we are pulled from ourt trance when we hear the doorbell ring. I look at her confused.She shruggs her shoulders as we wipe our tears and head and head down the stairs to the door. I look at the side table. There was a note from mom and dad, and it said

                              Dear girls,

    We heard the noise upstairs and sounded like you had a bad day. Sorry your father and me had a business dinner to go to. Will be back late. We ordered your favorites and will be delivered around 6:30. Hope you will feel better. The money is underneath the note.

                             Love,

                              Mom and Dad

    Grabbing the money I open the door to find Alex and Joshua there. Both holding the food. Smiling I take the food and hand them the money before turning my back. I close the door with my foot and head to the living room where I find Emma laying out paper plates, forks,and Dr.Peppers. Smiling I kiss her cheek and set up the food. Mom got us Chinese lo mein, sesame chicken, chicken and broccoli, sweet and sour chicken, fried rice, and all the duck sauce we could have (the orange sauce) Pilling everything on there was another knock on the door I open it to find Joshua and Alex still standing there. "O.k. whats up guys, why are you here?" I ask in a bored tone. "Well your mom and called and said you had a bad day.  We thought to come see you to cheer you up." Said Alex cheeryling.

      They didn't know about my singing and playing. Smiling I say, "I'm fine guys, maybe another time. Emma and I decided to have a sister day. I know we haven't hung out, but I just need her today. Maybe another time. See you at school."  I say before slamming the door and running to the living room to find a worried looking Emma. I do this everytime I am in a bad mood or if I write a new song. We cuddle and eat. Watch movies.

       Soon it is 10 and we decide to go to bed. I pull out my ipod and put in my headphones. listening to the song. Slowly but surely I I fall asleep.