Let me go pt2

Varian was on the cliff crying his heart out when his friends Rapunzel and Eugene came to check on him .

" ok kid we finally got rid of the - " Eugene stoped when he noticed Varian's tears .

" Varian what's wrong " raps asked worried running to join him on the floor . Varian looked over to the princess showing her Cassandra's grey glove he was able to catch .

When realization dawned on her she gasped tearing up giving varian a comforting hug . " Cassie's really gone " the black haired boy said between sobs .

                 ~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

At the end of the cliff there Cassandra laid . Till someone appeared putting some kind of liquid into her mouth , and put the black haired girl around their shoulder .

"W-where am I " cass asked waking up in some kind of tint . She gazed threw the room looking for anything that could tell her Ware she was .

Cassandra glanced over to the entrance and Adira walked in . " Adira " cass asked already annoyed . " oh calm down short hair "

" how am I alive . I should be dead "

" I know , but I found you and saved you " Adira answered with an eye roll . " try to sound happy to be alive " .

Cass hesitated still confused. " ok fine but we're am i"

" not long from corona . you should be healed , so you might want to be heading back home " Adira suggested leaning against the wall .

" healed ? What happened " cass asked . She's filled with question and wanted the white haired woman to answer .

" you fell off a high cliff , so you had a lot of minor injuries , but you should be good now " Adira said right before leaving the tent .

Cassandra got out of bed , about to leave the tent , and realized one of her gloves were missing , but decided to brush it off . It has been a long day after all .

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

Hours later Cassandra finally arrived back in corona . She noticed rapunzel and Eugene talking outside .

when they noticed her there friend they gasped in fear . She should be dead .

But the fear washed away from raps when Cassandra gave her sister a bear hug .

" cass .... b-but how how " the princess asked confused breaking the hug . " long story , but um , do you know varian is , I need to let him know I'm alive " Cass asked rubbing the back of her neck

" he's in his lab demon " Eugene informed her

Next thing Cassandra new she was about to knock on the castle lavatory . She knocked and Heard a come in , so she did so .

Cass was halfway down the staircase when varian decided to see who came in . Varian turned pale , eyes wide , falling out of his chair .

" c-c-Cassie ? " he asked getting off the floor sounding relieved , but remembered the accident from earlier .

" n-no it can't be her , Cassie's dead " varian told himself on sadness as Cassandra got of the stairs walking to him .

" you must be a vivid of my imagination, o-or ghost , o-or -" varian said holding back tears when cass interrupted .

" if I was you imagination, or ghost would I be able to do this " Cassandra asked softly putting her arms around his neck

and her lips touched his . During the kiss all the fear washed out and varian was full of relief . As he kissed back
Cass broke the kiss pulling away with a smile .

" YOUR ALIVE " varian screamed in joy hugging her tightly not wanting to loose her again . " because you let go " cass finished , hugging back .