Let me go

( sorry this chapter is short , it's just a random idea I had )

Cassandra was dangling off a cliff about to fall holding the only thing she had to survive: her boyfriend's : varian's hand  .

" DON'T WORRY CASSIE I GOT YOU " varian said struggling to keep his grip on her .

Cass felt her hand slipping , and looked to the ground she felt she was about to fall to . Cassandra looked back up looking into her boyfriends eyes feeling his grip slip away .

Cass could tell varian was holding back tears , and slowly spoke up in sadness " let go " cass said in all seriousness

" what " varian asked confused

" let me go " Cassandra repeated 

Varian hesitated with tears in his eyes at what Cassandra had told him do .

" ARE You CRazY ? I CaNt Do tHaT " varian said with tears in his eyes .

" yes you can . Now , if you love me let me go " She said trying not to let him see the sadness in her voice .

Varian hesitated again at what she had said . He obviously loved her , but he didn't want to lose her .

" I love you Cassie, more than you'll ever know "

" I love you too Var , more than you could ever imagine " she said letting her tears out " now let go of my hand , Please , you can't save both of us "

Varian looked into his girlfriends eyes seeing her smile. He squeezed his eyes shut . Gulping trying to git rid of the lump in his throat . And before he new what he was doing varian let her go .

After not feeling or hearing Cassandra anymore he let out a scream "NOOOOO" varian begins crying hugging himself.

The end

( writing this chapter . It was so hard not to cry )