Luke Imagine

It was over. I never thought it would end on such a bad note, or end at all, but it did, and I'm crushed. I thought that we had the perfect relationship, but I guess he didn't feel the same. One day it seemed like everything was going perfect but the next I found him cheating on me in my own home. I'm still friends with the rest of the band, though. They feel really bad about what happened and want to take me out to lunch to try and cheer me up, like that will help. I threw my hair up into a lazy bun and didn't bother to put on any makeup, it's not like I have a boyfriend to look good for anymore.

I heard three swift knocks on the door, then the door opening."Hey (Y/N)! Are you ready to go?" Aston said, as he poked his head in the door.

"Yeah, I guess. Where are the other boys?"

"They couldn't make it, even though they really wanted to. They told me to tell you they're sorry." I sighed and got up off my bed.

"Whatever. Let's just go so I can come home and do nothing." He gave me a sad look but turned around and walked out of my bedroom anyway. I followed.

* * * *

When we arrived at the restaurant, a simple diner, all I could think about was going home and taking a nap. Here's to hoping Ashton isn't very hungry.

When I got out of the car Ashton was waiting by the front of the car. I slowly moved towards him, hardly picking up my feet and looking at the ground. He swung his arm up and rested it around my shoulders. He guided me into the diner and before we could sit down I noticed a familiar blonde boy staring at me.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry. I didn't know he was going to be here. Come on, I'll take you home." Ashton said as he took his arm off my shoulders and began to move back towards the door.

"No. No, it's okay. Let's just sit down and pretend he's not here." He nodded and guided me towards a booth.

When we were both comfortable a waiter came by to take our orders, but I was too distracted by Luke still staring at me to pay much attention.

"I'll have a hamburger," he pause and looked over to me," and she'll have a chicken sandwich." The waiter nodded and walked away.

"(Y/N). You need to ignore him. Pretend he's not here." I ignored Ashton instead, and stared right back at Luke. He raised his eyebrows, then glanced at a empty table on the other side of the room, then back at me with a questioning look. I nodded and got up, without saying anything to Ashton.

Luke got to the table before me so I awkwardly slid into my seat without making eye contact with him.

"(Y/N), before you say anything I just want to let you know how sorry I am. I don't know what got into me, it just sort of happened. It honestly meant nothing to me. These past two weeks have been the worst of my life. Please, (Y/N). Will you take me back? I'll do whatever it takes." I wasn't even sure I had made up my mind but I leaned over and pressed my lips against his anyway.

He pulled away. "Is that a yes?" I answered by pressing my lips to his again.