First day

"The new girls in her dressing room." paul tells us after entering the castroom and taking his coat off. "She's arrived?" "Apparently she came straight from the airport. She's been here for like an hour." "An none of us went to say Hi. That's so rude." I tell them. "Candice, she's probably just sleeping. she's been travelling for the better part of 12 hours if not longer." I explain to her. "We should go say hi before the meeting," I say enthusiastically. "Plus she's only a baby," I add trying to make them feel bad for not going to say Hi.

"You're pushy, I don't like pushy." Ian says waving his fork in my face. "cool it, Damon." I say rolling my eyes, we all laugh it off and go to the hall with all the dressing rooms. "Should we knock?" "I mean it's a door," I tell paul before knocking. I Nina and Kat stand in front of the two men. They can be intimidating at times. "Come in." A British voice was heard behind the door, Nina pushed the door open. She was sat at the vanity with some papers in front of her, which I assume to be the script. "Hi," I say trying not to come across as too overbearing. I get told I get like that sometimes, and she's 17 so I don't want to put too much of me on her all in one go. "Hi." She closed the papers and turn around before standing up.

"Hi, I'm Elodie." She says hugging me. Okay, so I was too much for her, good. I hug her back. "Candice. Lovely to meet you." She pulled away from me and smile. "I'm Nina." They shared a hug, as did her and Kat. "This is Ian and Paul," I say as the two of them just stood there like two planks of wood. "Elodie, nice to meet you." She shook both their hands. "We just wanted to introduce ourselves before the meeting." "Thank you I appreciate it." "You're Harry Styles younger sister right?" Nina asked. She looked at the floor and moved her foot. "Yeah... Yeah, I am." "Sore subject?" Nina asked worriedly. "No, not at all." She said with a small smile.

"Well, we better get going to the meeting," Ian says. "You want me to walk with you?" I asked her staying behind slightly as the others walk ahead. "Do you mind?" "Of course not." "I'm a little nervous about meeting everyone all in one go." "They're all really nice. You'll love them." She smiled shyly before turning to pick up the papers off of her vanity set up. "More importantly they'll love you." She chuckled. "You don't even know me." "You're cute, British and polite, what isn't there to like?" "I like you." She said as we walked out of her dressing room. She locked it and then we walked down to catch up with everyone.

I chated with her a little. Filled her in on some of the dynamics of the crew. "Come with me." She looked at me. "If you want?" "If you don't mind." "Of course not. You can stick with me as long as you need. Until you settle in." "Thanks." See I knew it was a good idea to go say hi. And everyone was hesitant to do so. She's in a new country with no friends she just needed someone.

We take our seats. Ian sat on her left and I sat on her right. "Does he talk?" She whispered to me after trying to talk to Ian for a few minutes and only getting brief replies. "He's been through a lot recently. Takes some time to warm up." She looked up at me with her big brown eyes. They were doe-like, innocent looking. I guess because she was so young. Well not that young but there were 10 years between the two of us.

Julie walked in and the room fell silent. "Hello everyone. Nice to see you all together again." We all replied with a hi of some sort. "So first things first, we're going to introduce some new faces around here." We all started to look around. "So Noah." She pointed and he stood up and waved. "He's going to be playing Cody, Ava Gilbert's love interest. Played by Miss Elodie Styles." Elodie waved. "So the rest of you know each other. I expect you'll be welcoming to the new arrivals, They're both pretty young compared to you old people." "Hey," Paul complained. We all laughed. "Anyway n to the scheduling. Can you all take one and pass it on please." She handed out the schedules, these all tell us when we're in and what we're filming.

She went through a few more things with us before dismissing us. "Wanna grab lunch with me and the girls?" I invite her. We always get lunch after a meeting, they're not long they're just early in the morning. so we don't really get to eat breakfast. "That would be nice." "Elodie right?" Noah said. She nodded and looked at me. "Noah?" I asked he nodded this time. "I'm looking forward to working with you. I've heard good things." She compliments him. "I've heard about you too. Britans Pride and Joy." She laughed loudly. "Perfect in every way." He continued. "Alright, alright." "What?" I asked confused. "She's seen as the perfect girl in Britain, famous for being someone's brother and telling people in the wrong to shut up." "Is that true?" "I wouldn't say I was perfect... But when someones in the wrong they're in the wrong." "She tweeted Donald trump once." "I was 13... It was hardly effective." These two seemed to hit it off. "Meet you in the car park at 15?" "Yeah, sure." She said smiling. I left her to it.