Let her choose

NINA'S POV

Filming was over. We were driving back to Pennsylvania and I realised my sister was only here because of the show. Now we're on a break, for just under a year, until next October. Which means she'll be heading home. Much like the rest of us.

Most heading to LA others elsewhere. Her 'Home' was England.

She was currently laid with Claire fast asleep. I snuck out from the side of Paul and over to my sister. "Elle." I nudged her and she stirred but didn't wake. "Elodie." I whisper again. Most people were sleeping, it was a long night and day on set. She woke up and blinked a few times before finding me. "Prosto iskam da pogovorim" "Vsichko nared li e?" She asked sitting up. I nodded. She moved Claire's head off her shoulder and rested it on the pillow leant against the window. 

We took two empty seats towards the front of the bus. When we spoke with each other, when no one else was involved in the conversation we always spoke Bulgarian. I guess it was our way of staying connected to our father. Plus she's been trying to teach me more. So we spoke spoke in bulgirian this time to. it was no different. "Are you going back home?" "Yeah?" She looked confused. "As in england home?" "For a while yeah... To see my mum but I brought a place in LA... Close to H's place." "You're staying?" She smiled and nodded. "I couldn't leave my big sister all alone." "I was scared of loosing you again." I admit. I cupped her face and stroked the pad of my thumb across her cheek. "You're stuck with me." "Obicham te" I tell her. "I love you too." She replied. "Now, lean back so I can sleep." She said and I did and she laid her head on my lap her legs on the other seat and settled down. I ran my fingers through her damp hair until she fell back to sleep. 

ELODIE'S POV

I forgot how stressful moving countries was. I was packing up my apartment whilst also organising things being shipped over to my place in LA as well as back home to my mums house was a little overwhelming. And on top of moving we had photoshoots for the promo of the series that was being realised next month. It was kind of a lot to deal with but you know it's fine. My assistant Holly has been an amazing help especially whilst I've been on shoots. She doesn't bother me with calls or questions she just gets it done which saves everyone a whole lot of time. Without her I'd probably have packed myself in a box and shipped me off to some where tropical away from all this madness 

Also my mum was currently staying with me because she missed me. I missed her too but I'm a little too busy to miss anyone right now. Also me and Ian are at this weird ass place were we're not entierly dating but we're not, not dating we're like more than friends with benifits less than together. it was complicated and it was hurting my last few brain cells. 

Currently I was on the phone with my reliter in LA whilst trying to pack to go home to England whilst also trying to talk to my mum about what I wanted for dinner. I was stressed to say the least. Like over the top stressed as in mid break down about to cry and throw a hissy fit stressed. 

"Breathe love." Mum said moving my hair out of my face. "What do you mean the house isn't ready?" I ask into my phone before it was taken away by my mum. She walked away talking on the phone whilst I threw the last of my clothes into a case. At this point nothing was being folded I was just hoping it all fitted and I wouldn't have to get more cases. 

"She's through there." I hear my mum say and then Ian comes in holding the cutest little girl on his hip. "Hey." He said I stand up and he gives me a side hug. Bodhi reaches out to me with grabby hands so I take her. "What do I owe this cute surprise to?" I asked as I made faces to make the little one giggle. "Well a dinner invitation.' "When?" "Tonight, me you and Bo." "I can't tonight. I have so much to. We have the shoot monday, and the interview tuesday and I leave wednesday meaning tonight is my only time to actually pack everything up. Plus the house isn't even ready so I'm going to have to put everything in storage and hope for the best." "And when are you breathing and eating in the next few days." "Between the hours of Thursday." I say taking a deep breath.