HOLIDAYS ARE DEPRESSING...

I'm sorry dudes (even you're girls I'll still refer to you as dudes. Bam. 10 billion haters. Meh. Haters make people famous. :P)

ANYWAY. I'm sorry dudes for not updating and my excuse is completely understandable:

It's holidays.

Why, you ask, is this at all relevant?

Well. Okay. I'll admit it. I have no social life and I'm probably more famous in the internet than in real life. Yeah. Shock. Horror. 1000 people pass out in Hawaii. Yes. Hawaii. Yolo.

And so that means my holidays have been completely flat. Boring. Ugh.

BUT I did go to Louisiana's house, and I knocked on the door at 9-ish AND SHE DIDNT ANSWER.

She did when I came back later. So I forgave her. Because I am such a nice person.

Then, later I got my revenge by talking all the way through The Maze Runner. (I called my mum in the middle of the movie...) and every time something or someone was chasing Thomas I'd claim the person or thing in pursuit of him was going to rape Thomas because he's too sexy.

And then, when Louise was finding the pool to ocold, I splashed her. Multiple times. I think she was happy to be rid of me...lol.

So there's that.

And then I went to my buddy Hannah's house to celebrate her BIRTHDAY!! the party was themed like a little kid's one and we played pass the parcel, and I kept guessing the next prize was going to be tampons, or pregnancy tests etc. I lost every challenge we played except just dance.

Id never played it before...

I was a natural. My moves are just too fab.

That's all I've done really....

And I still have 2 weeks to kill....

And yes, I made the pic. That's how bored I got...

Byyyyeeee dudes!

Kylie xx