NEW DOCTOR.

Hey minions,

I'm at the hospital now for my brother, he just got moved to an adult hospital, one of the best in the state, I think.

Yes minions, my brother is okay, he's just disabled so we usually go to a hospital out of town about once every two months, I guess, unless something happens, like if he has a seizure or something, then we try to visit them sooner. As a matter of fact, mum's talking to the doctor about it now.

Don't you hate how hospitals are so dull? the only real 'colour' in here is a pale blue that could easily pass for grey.

Oh, now they're talking about what he wants to do when he grows up and he replies "Video games." Very original Ryan, very original.

I like this doctor though, she seems to actually include Ryan in the conversation, which is really rare. But she hasn't even acknowledged my presence yet. I don't think she's even looked at me. Oh well, the only doctor that has really acknowledged my presence was Ryan's old doctor. But he's gone now. She doesn't have much of a sense of humor either.

Oh, now they're talking about— ew, you don't wanna know...

Her phone just went off. How rude. She didn't turn her phone on silent. It just went off again. She didn't check it, at least she has the common courtesy to do that...

No one even introduced me to the doctor. I feel alone, and unloved. I should chuck a tantrum. that would be funny.

SHE TALKED TO ME!!! THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT GROWTH HORMONE AND HOW RYAN HAS TO TAKE IT BUT HE CANT TAKE IT IN THE CREAM FORM BECAUSE MIGHT GET ON ME OR MUM AND MAKE US GET CHEST HAIR OR SOMETHING AND SHE TURNED TO ME AND SAID:

"You wouldn't really want to get facial hair, would you?" It seems I misunderstood her lack of humour. She was holding out on me.

And I just sat there grinning like a madman. My dad looked at me funny and I just looked down and kept typing. Mwahahahaha!

Awwwww man, she's leaving now. Bye bye doctor 'I-dont-want-to-talk-to-you/doctor awesome-doctor!

New doc now, other doc is still here, but new doc is talking now. He looked at me straight away, YAY!

Still ,you don't wanna know what they are talking about.

Yeah, I'm gonna go now...

Byeess

Kylie xx