LOUISIANA (SECOND ATTEMPT)

Okay, so I had to upload this again because apparently none of you guys can see it.

If you cant see it now, check out the actual website for wattpad andyou should see it there. :)

Hello mortal superior inhabitants of this earth…

Sup?

So, I promised you guys a chappy about Louise…and me…

So, I put together a little questionnaire about her likes, dislikes, etc…

Questionnaire Thingy About Louisiana

Species: Turkey Vulture. (Or Vulture Turkey, tom-ay-to, tom-ar-to)

Looks: Like a Vulture Turkey/Turkey Vulture, which is a Vulture that looks like a turkey.

Can be found in: Usually in North and South America, but Louisiana was always an odd one, so she lives in Australia, you can lure her out into the open using Cola Popping Candy Marvellous Creations or my dad’s famous mashed potato.

Be careful though, Turkey Vultures can get spooked very easily and have a very…effective way of escaping.

(on a completely unrelated note; did you know that the Turkey Vulture vomits on its prey, and the smell is so rancid, the predators go away! And if it comes in contact with its face or eyes it stings!)

Life expectancy: Immortal

Favourite Food: Too many.

Least Favourite Food: Too many.

Best Friend in the whole entire universe: A certain starfish she has known since kindergarten…

Worst Enemy: probably a certain starfish she has known since kindergarten after she uploads the next update to her book on a certain website…

Does she like to use paper towel of hand dryers: SHE USES PAPER TOWEL BECAUSE SHE IS A SMART COOKIE :)

===

Ok, all jokes aside, Louisiana, please put down the gun, and stop trying to kick down  my door.

Louise is my immortal bestie and she’s freaking hilarious, fiercely loyal, and downright awesome. And she’s pretty, as far as Turkey Vultures go.

She’s always stuck by me, no matter what.

So thank you Louise, for being amazeballs

Ok, warm and fuzzy moment over.

Bye Guys J

Kylie xx