DICTATION GONE WRONG...

Ok, so our teacher made us do a dictation and then told us to finish off the story.

Italics- The dictation part. AKA The part i didnt write.

Normal- the part I DID write.

He awoke with a start, grubby in his clothes, which he had not removed before falling to sleep. Finally, about four o'clock in the morning. He had dozed off fitfully during the long hours of the night tossing and turning on the couch which allowed no room for tossing and turning. He decided at 3:30 or so that she was not going to call. What would he do if she didn't? The solution came to him in a flash out of he desperation. And this decision allowed him to finally drift into at deep sleep. But not deep enough or long enough.

Awake, the sun streaming in, he reached for the phone. The movement was automatic.and he punched the number. He did not expect an answer, and did not get one. The clock said 8:10. Time for the only action he could take, the plan he had devised during the night.

I knew where she lived. I followed her home. Everyday. Made sure she got there safely. She'd hang up her key, get changed and play with her dog. She loved that dog. The dog needed to pay.

I got on my bike, the plan replaying in my head. She said she'd call me. She promised. She lied to me. She needed to pay.

Her house was quaint, and the picket fence needed painting. I could take care of that. Sneaking into her backyard, I saw her dog chewing on a bone. In her shed I saw just what I needed. A chainsaw and a paintbrush.

I cut of the dogs head and hung it by it's legs and put a bucket underneath it to catch all of the...fluid. She ran out of the house screaming. "This is for you." I said.

But she didn't understand. She tried to run. How dare she! I grabbed her and she suffered the same fate as her dog. Once all the liquid had been removed, (Her blood was a beautiful scarlett colour,) I took out my paintbrush. Whistling a cheerful tune, I started painting the fence.

It was a work of art.

I think it needs a freshen up soon, a new coat. The next passerby will do.

Maybe you.

I think some people are worried about what's going on in my head... I don't know why...

Bye guys xx