Shy

Hi my name is Emma. Its been a few weeks since the first day of my sofemore year.I was real shy the first day and tryed my hardest not run into anybody so I didn't have to talk to them but it didn't work out that well.It was lunch time when I ran straight into two girls named Cristal and Kindle.They've been best friend since preschool.I tryefd to walk away before they could say anything to me but it didn't work.

Cristal and Kindle turned around and said Hey wait!I just kept walking until Cristal put her hand on my shoulder and said Hey I'm Cristal but you can call my Cris and this is Kindle,what's your name?I stood there looking at the ground for a minute then said Hey I'm Emma. That's when I realized that we were gonna be best friends because at lunch we sat there and talked the whole time and the rest of the day they walked with me to class.

The next day I got shoved into alocjker by Steven. Steven was the ass of the school.Then there goes his girlfriend named Kayla.She was the snobby bitch who hated me and my friends for some danm reason.Ever since I got shoved into that locker by him I've been beat up and put in more lockers.

Hey I'm new to this so dont hate OK please and thank u!!!!