★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊★

Beomgyu woke up as he jerked a bit forward. He looked around and saw he was on the train. He remembered why he was hear in the first place.

The announcement ring in his ear as he set his foot in the Seoul train station. He was met with a cold breezy air. Of course but was in middle of February and the cold weather has not gone yet.

He inhaled and exhaled. This is not his first visit to Seoul, he knows exactly want to do. He left the place and saw that it 11 in the morning. He still has time before he goes to the company.

He takes a taxi to Gangnam from where he is. He has been to Gangnam before with his grandma, and it's not that far away from where he is.

After about 20 minutes he is in front of a hotel in Gangnam, of course he will not get in the hotel he just wanted to spent a but of time. He has a luggage and a small bag.

He went to the nearest stall and bought a mint chocolate, yes he hates it but he has a reason to by it. Jaeho told him he will have fresh breath if he has one.

So he gave it a try, plus he needs to brush his teeth. And yes great it worked, he feels he had brush his teeth and his breath is also better. He was now much more confident to show up infront of his fellow members and sunbaenim.

He sighed as he looked at the time, it's 12:30 he should probably get going to the entertainment now. So, that's what he is going to do. The walk form where he is not that far form the entertainment.

He walked and now he is in front of the big building. He gulped before he walked it. He looked here and there before he made his way to the reception.

"Hello, I am Choi Beomgyu and got an offer from Hitman Bang himself" the receptionist looked up and then nodded, "Yes Beomgyu, I will let him know you are here, and then you will be send to the dorms okay." Beomgyu nodded.

He didn't know what to do so he politely stood beside the reception. He was playing with his finger when he heard a voice. "Jungkook I will kill you return my phone" someone shouted.

Beomgyu looked up to see Jungkook and Jimin fighting over a phone and Taehyung laughing his ass off. "Wow, now I exactly know why we call them crackhead king" Beomgyu thought as he sighed.

"Oh, are you new here?" Taehyung seemed to notice Beomgyu and asked him. Beomgyu nodded and said he was offer by Hitman Bang himself.

"Oh, a boy from daegu was also offered and he was coming today, his voice was so sweet that Jimin could not stop saying about how he liked that boys voice" Taehyung said she he looked at Jimin.

"Wait, are you talking about Beomgyu from the talent show" Beomgyu asked as soon as he realized the topic was about him, "Yes, you know him" Taehyung asked.

Beomgyu laughed a bit and said, "Sunbaenim, it's me, I am Choi Beomgyu form the daegu Talent show" Taehyung then soon bowed down as he couldn't remember the male in front of him. Beomgyu didn't mind at all.

"Jimin, your favorite boy is here" Taehyung said that catched the attention of the other male. Jimin ran and hugged Beomgyu and ranted about how he missed Beomgyu's voice. Beomgyu just giggled.

"I swear to good, why are all daegu people cute, even Tae here is cute, now Beomgyu" Jungkook said as he pinched Beomgyu's cheeks. Beomgyu was so nervous at first after Taehyung approach him, but these BTS Maknae line made him comfortable.

Soon enough, someone approached them and it was Hitman Bang. He introduced himself snd Beomgyu bowed a straight (gay) 90 degree.

"So Beomgyu, you will be moving in with your fellow members, and there are 4 members and with you it will be 5" Hitman Bang said as Beomgyu put his luggage in the car. He was excited to see them.

The car drove through the streets of Seoul and Beomgyu just looked outside. So staffs were with him as he needs to know the house better if the members are not home.

Beomgyu got off as soon as the car stopped. He was now standing in front of the house where he will stay with his new friends and members of the new group TXT.

He still couldn't believe that he is going to a kpop idol. But he now needs to focus on getting better and get along with the members.

He knocked in the door, and after a few minutes someone opened the door. He was tall and very cute, Beomgyu thought he looked like a bunny. He bowed down and the boy did the same too.

The boy looked really happy and let Beomgyu in and asked, "Your Choi Beomgyu right" Beomgyu nodded and the boys eyes lit up and he hugged Beomgyu, "Hi I am Choi Soobin the leader of the group"

Soobin seemed really friendly and good to Beomgyu, and he knew he would get along. Then he heard a dolphin scream coming from upstairs. And also someone was shouting about his phone.

"Soobin hyung, Yeonjun hyung is killing me save me" one of the boy said and hid behind Soobin. Beomgyu thought the boy was cute and really adorable.

He saw another male coming from upstairs with a slippers in his hand. He was ranting about the boy taking his phone. Beomgyu thought that the male with slippers gives out really caring mom vibes.

"Kai your grounded from using your phone for 2 days and I am taking all your plushie" the male said and the other boy cried, "No hyung pls, not the plushies, I will buy you mint chocolate".

The male who Beomgyu assumed to be Yeonjun said to him, "Oh you must be Beomgyu right, sorry I didn't notice you, this Kai here is too much. Hi I am Choi Yeonjun, the eldest of the group"

"Hi I am Kai Kamal Huening, and I am the youngest of the group" he smiled and Beomgyu smiled back. Beomgyu was already liking it so far. But someone had to ruin the while thing.

"Is the new member here? Oh I see your Beomgyu" someone said, "Hi I am Choi Beomgyu, and you are?" Beomgyu asked with a smile, but the other male had an lifeless expression.

"I am Kang Taehyun, and don't you dare mess with me, don't even come near me you useless thing, now I am going" he then turned around to leave. Beomgyu was a bit sad, he was never called useless and he was hurt.

"Taehyun, your gonna share the room with Beomgyu" Yeonjun said and what Taehyun did scared Beomgyu a bit, "What? Me share a room with a useless piece if shit. No never I am sharing a room with this bitch, let him sleep else where but not with me that's it"

Taehyun said and then he slamed the door, and left. Beomgyu was really sad, he never expected that. He was really upset to know that Taehyun didn't like him.

"Yeonjun hyung, I think we need to change room, you stay with Beomgyu and I will go with Taehyun" Soobin said and Beomgyu could see a bit of sadness in both Soobin and Yeonjun's eyes.

But he shrugged it off, Yeonjun apologize on behalf of Taehyun and Beomgyu moved in with Yeonjun and Soobin went with Taehyun. Kai was alone because his plushie took his whole room.

"This is gonna be a hard I can tell" Beomgyu thought............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyun being rude huh, what should I say it's his hobby.

Anyways I hope you like this part.

I love you and stay safe and healthy.

Thank you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜