★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓★

Three days left before they will release their first debut song. The teaser are already published, and the shooting was also done.

Stage practice and other practice has been really tough for Beomgyu. Singing and dancing at the same time was something that Beomgyu never did before.

Yeonjun and Soobin could easily sing, but the others had problem. So he boys kept practicing until they get out of breathe or tired.

Wondering what happened to Beomgyu an Taehyun. Well to be honest with you guys, not good at all. Beomgyu would ignore Taehyun and give him a silence therapy.

Taehyun was driving crazy, he didn't know what to do now. Beomgyu is his only medicine that can bring him back to the fine Taehyun he was once.

The younger male would get tired easily, unlike earlier. He definitely changed a lot, like a lot. The ice wall he once created has gone now. His intrested into things has gone.

Beomgyu has now become Taehyun and Taehyun has become Beomgyu. It seems like they have exchanged souls.

Beomgyu would behave well with others, but when Taehyun came to him or talked to him, he would say something. Well it wasn't as hard respond but it effected Taehyun a lot.

"You are hurting him and yourself Beomgyu" Soobin said as he sat with Beomgyu who was now meditating. Soobin sighed, the younger would often get lost in his own world and they had to repeat the things again.

Beomgyu was busy thinking how would he be able to fix the broken things. He just can't go to Taehyun and say I love you, and they would make up.

Soobin looked at Kai who was practicing trying to songs and dance at the same time, later he looked at Yeonjun who was learning another dance.

Yeonjun kept messing the same step for the 20th time. Well Soobin wasn't judging because after all Yeonjun is the one who helped them all.

Taehyun, this boy was in the gym. His plan is to have some good abs and maybe make Beomgyu his. Sounds really kinky but trust me, he will do it.

Suddenly Beomgyu opened his eyes and screamed, scaring the shit out of the members in the room. The scream was louder than Kai's dolphin scream.

"Beomgyu honey, please stop adopting Kai's dolphin scream, I still want to hear Soobin's melodious voice and the way he calls me princess or baby" Yeonjun said.

Soobin spit out his water, "Okay first, I am concerned for your legs Yeonjun hyung, and second help me" Beomgyu said and Soobin slapped him playfully at the very first sentence.

The members sat in circle to listen what Beomgyu needed help with. "So guys, I want to tell Taehyun that I feel the same for him" Kai suddenly laughed and became quite again.

"So what do you want to do?" "So how about I sing for him, and make sure that that song is related to him, and then I will propose to him" Beomgyu said proudly.

The idea was agreed with the members, "Hey how about you sing the song in the fan meeting, that would be great you know" Kai said, and the members nodded to the opinion.

.

.

(1 week later, because I am lazy)

The fan meeting event was today, Beomgyu was excited to see the fans. But he was nervous because he will be literally confessing to Taehyun.

"It will be fine Beommie, trust me" Yeonjun said as he made his way to the stage. Beomgyu heard the fans scream, and Yeonjun introduce himself.

One by one the members have come up. And now it's Beomgyu's turn to face the fans. He heard a fan scream on top of her lungs, "Where is our BeommieBear?"