★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗★

After Soobin had moved to Taehyun's room with him, Beomgyu followed Yeonjun to their room. The room was really decorated with crafts and small fairy lights.

"Wow, Yeonjun hyung did you do this" Beomgyu asked and Yeonjun smiled and nodded. Yeonjun told the male how much he loved to do crafts and decorate a room. He also said he and Soobin worked nights to decorate this room.

"You are really talented, and you are already popular outside, my friends were talking about you" "Really, that's so sweet. Anyways Beommie go take a shower, I will be cooking food" Beomgyu nodded and Yeonjun left the room.

Beomgyu than remembered he had to call his friend, Jaeho. So he called him. Just after a few ring he picked up and he shouted through the phone.

"BEOMGYU, ARE YOU OKAY? DID YOU REACH SAFELY? IS EVERYTHING OKAY" "Bro, bro stop shouting I will become deaf at this rate. And yes I am in the dorms and met with everyone" he said and he knew that Jaeho was smiling.

"And also I met that boy Yeonjun, he is my hyung. He is really good I already like it hear" "Told you a bear like you will be loved by all" Jaeho laughed and so did Beomgyu but he also said that about Taehyun.

"But you know Taehyun that another popular boy, he doesn't like me, he was rude" "Don't worry, he will like you, and my senses are telling me something even more" Jaeho laughed.

Beomgyu exaclty knew what he was talking about, and after a while he cut the call and went to take a bath.

.

.

"Taehyun, what kind of behavior is that, I am sure that you have hurt his feelings. He seems fragile anyways" Soobin said as he glared at the male who was on his phone.

"If he is fragile, it will be easy for me to hurt him even more and then later he will leave, done mission complete" "Taehyun are you mad, the boy has a dream of becoming and idol, Taehyun you better stop"

Soobin was really disappointed with his behaviors, Taehyun just smirked. Soobin was now standing staring at Taehyun smirking while looking at his phone, "This boy is planning something that is not good" Soobin thought.

"Don't do anything stupid, I am going to help Yeonjun, bye" with that Soobin went away to help Yeonjun.

Taehyun than thought, "Just wait you Beomgyu, I will make your life a living hell"

.

.

Beomgyu came from the shower and went downstairs, and was met by a high pitch scream. Beomgyu knew it was Kai, cuz he remembered Kai has a dolphin like scream.

Smiled when he saw Soobin and Kai playing Halli Galli, and Soobin beating Kai because he cheated. He thought that that gave him a father and son vibe. He really likes it.

He made his way to the kitchen and saw Yeonjun cooking, like a restless mom. "What are you making Yeonjun hyung?" "Oh Beomgyu, I am making kimchi and rice, do you like it" Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu eyes lit up, and he nodded. Yeonjun was happy and told Beomgyu to seat, while he finished cooking. Once the food was done Yeonjun called the members.

All of them were in the table but Taehyun was not there. "Hyung what's your age?" "Oh I am 18, and will turn 19" Kai got his answer and made a O face.

"Taehyun, Taehyun come downstairs the food his ready" Yeonjun shouted and Beomgyu got scared because Yeonjun was bit loud, but he didn't mind tho, he knew his shouting was louder than Yeonjun.

Soon enough Taehyun came and what made Beomgyu uncomfortable is that Taehyun and him are sitting face to face. Taehyun really had a disgusting face on when he looked at Beomgyu, and it made Beomgyu a bit sad.

"Beomgyu, from today you will be going with us to the company and practice, I will help you" Yeonjun said with a smile. But Beomgyu heart broke when Taehyun spoke up, "He will make the practice even boring"

"Taehyun" Soobin said, "I am saying the truth, a useless thing like him will make the environment disgusting, and pls he is stupid and worthless" Taehyun said while glaring at Beomgyu.

"He is your hyung Taehyun hyung" Kai said, "I am sorry rats are not my hyung, and he is a rat a street rat" that's it Beomgyu had enough.

Never in his whole entire life, Beomgyu was insulted like this. He never excepted this. With an arugue to let his tears fall Beomgyu stood up and said, "I will be going outside for a bit, I will return after sometimes"

With that he went outside, letting all of his holded back tears fall one by one.

.

.

After Beomgyu left, Yeonjun scolded Taehyun and Taehyun was not having any of it. He was happy that on the first day he made this much impact, that means he can make him leave easily.

"Taehyun are you mad, you hurt his feelings. And also to that he is just new, behave Taehyun" Yeonjun was in the rate of slapping Taehyun, if Soobin was not there Yeonjun would have slapped him by now.

Yeonjun was a loving a caring person. As he is caring, he expects his members also to be caring towards a new person.

Not like Taehyun is caring, but to Yeonjun he could see the way Taehyun has changed after Beomgyu has come. It's like hate and jealousy. "Is he jealous that the his pines will go to Beomgyu?" Yeonjun thought.

As far as he knew Taehyun was not that kind of person or so. But this time it's different.

For now Yeonjun's main concern is Beomgyu? He is worried for the younger even if he just came today. The younger has already the won the hearts of the members just by his laugh and his warm smile.

Taehyun left the table and went to his room, "Just wait Beomgyu, you will suffer and hear those words from me that maybe you have never heard anyone tell you" then he smirked......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Game starts from now, what will Taehyun do?

What are your thoughts?

Anyways pls, vote and comment.

I love you all, and take care and stay safe.

Thank you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜