★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓★

Taehyun was shocked and surprised by the sudden question of Jaeho. He didn't know exactly what to answer. He does love Beomgyu but he is afraid to tell Jaeho.

"You can trust me Taehyun, I won't tell any of these. Nor will I tell him that I talked with you" Jaeho said. Taehyun looked into Jaeho's eyes, a pure care is in his eyes. So he decided he would tell the truth.

Taehyun took a breathe and nodded, telling Jaeho he loves the older male. "So if you love him why are you doing this" Jaeho asked a d Taehyun looked away feeling guilty.

"Hyung, I hated him that's true, but day by day I could hold myself I fell in love. But I found it wrong so to get rid of them I did this, but I never meant to hurt him like this" Taehyun broke into tears.

Jaeho was quick enough to hug him and comfort him. Taehyun needed this, he really needed a love and affectionate hug. "Listen to me okay Taehyun" Taehyun nodded and listened.

"Beomgyu never gives a fuck to people, but he cares for you. Remember when Beomgyu is truly in love he is louder than words. His actions depend on what you tell him" Jaeho looks at Taehyun who has a shock expression.

Taehyun quickly asked, "Does that mean that Beomgyu loves me?" Jaeho nodded. Taehyun was extremely taken aback, he never knew that Beomgyu loves him too.

"Don't be so happy Taehyun. If Beomgyu once starts hating you, there is 2% of chance you will get back his trust. If he hates you he won't hesitate to talk back" Jaeho warned Taehyun as Taehyun noted everything.

It's true that if Beomgyu hates someone, he won't even hesitate to beat you up. And Jaeho is worried of Beomgyu starts to hate Taehyun, there is no way Taehyun would get a chance.

"Taehyun, be very careful, as much as Beomgyu is fragile, he is that much stubborn. He breaks down quite easily. Don't treat him like a joke, he will leave you like it's funny" Taehyun was soaking all the information like a sponge.

"Let's go inside, they must have waiting" Jaeho left Taehyun who was still processing all the new information he got. He never knew Beomgyu bass like this. He got a quick review of Beomgyu's personality.

Taehyun left the hospital once telling the members. He didn't want to stay and get glares form any of them, and besides he didn't want to see Beomgyu now, guilt will eat him up.

.

.

Beomgyu woke up in a very comfy bed, he didn't know we're he was or what happened to him. As he touched his head he felt something wrapped around.

His eyes met with bright sunlight, and someone's hand was touching his. He looked up to find Jaeho, he thought he was dreaming.

"Jaeho!!" He shouted a bit, causing the sleeping male to wake up. "Beomgyu you are wake, you left everyone worried last night" Jaeho hugged him.

All the worries of Beomgyu vanished as soon as he felt the touch of Jaeho. "How did you come to Seoul?" "I moved here yesterday, but you were in the hospital, Soobin picked the call and said me" Jaeho replys.

Beomgyu nods and sits properly, but he still questions how did he end up in the hospital. "Why am I in the hospital?" Jaeho looks up and sighs.

"You fainted in the gym room of Bighit and hit your head, and started bleeding, so Jimin bought you the hospital" Beomgyu nods as he remembers him hitting his head in a metal rod behind him.

He was really tired, "You should have work out yourself you know" "I know but Taehyun, is just underestimating me" Beomgyu becomes quite and looks at Jaeho.

Jaeho walks towards him and asks him a question, "Do you still love Taehyun?" A sudden rush of anger went through Beomgyu. He know knows if he truly loves the younger.

"No" Jaeho's jaw drops, he couldn't believe that the younger male hates Taehyun now. "What do you mean by no" "I hate him, he doesn't love me. So what's the benefit of keeping this one sided love, it better to end it"

The decision of Beomgyu was right to himself, but Jaeho thought it wrong. Cuz if Beomgyu hates Taehyun, the love will be one side again. And Beomgyu will hurt the younger without knowing.

And besides, Beomgyu loved the younger truly, there is no way Beomgyu would hate on him so easily. And that's really no possible.

"Are you sure?" "Yes, if Taehyun hates me, I will return the coldness back to him and serve him right" Jaeho could win with Beomgyu in this topic, so he let it slide.

.

.

Beomgyu was now heading to the dorms. He was now okay to return from the hospital, and of course he promised Jaeho not to work out to much anymore.

He opened the door, and met with chaos. Kai was shouting while Yeonjun was running around with a stick to beat the younger.

"Kai, I will end you right here right now, why did you eat my last peice of cookie" Yeonjun said as he almost hit Kai with the stick. Key word almost.

The boys turned around when they heard the door close. "I left just for one day, and return to this mess" Beomgyu said as he laughed.

Soobin immediately hug the shorter male, and said how worried he was. Basically all of them hugged him, except Taehyun.

Taehyun stood aside and smiled, "Welcome back hyung" Beomgyu was surprised with the character development and Taehyun calling him hyung, for the very first time.

The members were really shocked. "Thank you I guess" Beomgyu said with a awkward smile. He was definitely confused with Taehyun.

"So how are you know hyung?" Taehyun asked, and the members just looked at Taehyun with a very confused and surprised face. "Is this your other way to hurt me?" Beomgyu said.

The hurt Taehyun, "No, no I just wanted to be good for a moment" "I see, let's see how long that moment lasts" Beomgyu said as he made his way to the bedroom.

Taehyun was shocked now. Beomgyu only talks back when he hates someone. But does that mean, "Beomgyu hyung, hates me now?" Taehyun questions.

The members heard what he said and we're confused. And not long Taehyun broke into tears, of extreme sadness...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the love has gone to the one sided love again.

What do you think of it?

Anyways, pls vote and comment.

I love you all and stay safe and healthy.

Thank you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜