★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓★

"What?!!" That's all Jaeho could say. Beomgyu never ever found Interest in anyone before. And for Beomgyu falling in love at first sight is really a rare thing.

Beomgyu knew, he was wrong, cuz he fell for the younger. He could not stop himself form falling for Taehyun, he just couldn't.

"Yes Jaeho, I fell in love with him. And also at first sight" Beomgyu said as he calmed down totally. He just sat on the platform and told why he loved the younger so easily.

"Jaeho, if if he hates me, I know that he has a heart that he doesn't want to show. But I wanna help him, I wanna show him and make him feel loved"

Beomgyu's soft words were enough for Jaeho to make him feel soft for the younger male. Jaeho, was now sure that whatever happens, Beomgyu will help Taehyun out.

"Jaeho, he an ice prince, and I will melt that ice, I am telling you" "Go for it dear, help the love of your life, even if he hates you" Beomgyu, hmm in response and hung up the call.

"Okay Taehyun, I will handle all the things you do to me, just to help you out" Beomgyu smiled and left that place, and made his way to the entertainment.

.

.

Beomgyu reached the entertainment, and now he is standing in front of the practice room. He took a deep breath and twisted the door knob, and headed inside.

As soon as he walked in, someone hugged him so tight, Beomgyu couldn't even breathe. "Hyung, oh my god I was so worried, never do that again" Kai said and let go of Beomgyu.

Beomgyu giggled, and Kai was really shocked at how cute Beomgyu's giggles were. "Hyung did you know that you had really cute giggles" Beomgyu giggled again.

"Okay enough giggle discussion you two, and now I will teach Beomgyu" Yeonjun said as he hugged Beomgyu. Soobin was outside because he needed to see Hitman Bang.

"So hyung, random question, is Taehyun always like that?" Yeonjun shook his head, "No, I don't know what's gotten into him. But he is really soft, but he is also really cold." Beomgyu nodded.

The practice strated. And Beomgyu would be lying if he said he was not tired. After all you have to work hard to get success.

.

.

Taehyun blankly stared at nowhere. He was physically in the room, but mentally, he was somewhere else.

He didn't know why but Beomgyu's cute giggles replyed in his mind again and again, like a broken CD.

He found them really cute, "What Taehyun, be is a trash he can't be cute" Taehyun slapped himself for thinking that.

"Bro, you okay, why you slap your face like that?" Kai asked and Taehyun just shook his head, and Kai once again went back to his phone.

The giggles fill Taehyun's head again. "No Taehyun you can't think of him, he is useless. Just bully him and that's it" Taehyun slapped himself again.

"You really need to go to mental hospital, you're going nuts" "Hey Beomgyu is making me nuts" Taehyun mumbled but unfortunately Kai heard it, and he smirked.

Kai was sure that, Taehyun is slowly falling in love with Beomgyu. He just needs to give them a bit if time to adjust with each other.

On the other hand, Taehyun looked at Beomgyu, who is trying hard to do the steps properly. Taehyun found that cute, too.

"Aish Taehyun, stop thinking about him" Taehyun then left the room. He was frustrated, he can't seem to get Beomgyu out of his head.

.

.

Soobin just entered the room when Taehyun left. He was confused why Taehyun looked so red and frustrated.

"Kai, why did Taehyun leave like that, all red and trusfarted" "Hyung it's frustrated not trusfarted" Kai said as he looked at Soobin.

"Jungkook hyung said it's trusfarted so it is trusfarted" Kai rolled his eyes as proceed to answer the actual question.

"So basically, Beomgyu is running through Taehyun's head, he was so trusfarted that he ran away, the typical love story" Soobin laughed.

"I dont know, but the author of the book is surely going to drive Taehyun crazy" "I know" they both laughed and then looked at the two practicing males.

Soobin was mesmerized by Yeonjun. He really wants to hold Yeonjun and kiss him, but he is just to afraid to ruin the friendship.

Soobin looked at how Yeonjun body moved to the music. Not only his dance is perfect, his voice and rap are amazing. Soobin just stared at the angel INF front of him.

"Soobin hyung, we get it you like Yeonjun, now please stop staring" Soobin glared at Kai who was laughing his ass off on the ground.

.

.

"Good Beomgyu, you did it, it was great, now the last part okay" Beomgyu was now covered in sweats. He was tried but he kept going.

Beomgyu was happy he was getting well by now and he got all the steps right. It was tough but thanks to the legendary trainee Yeonjun, who made it easy for him.

"Okay, good, good, stop" Yeonjun said as he looked at the tired male. "Oh my god you look like a dead zombie" "Shut up, I am new to this okay" Yeonjun just laughed at the younger.

"Hyung,no think you got someone staring at you" Beomgyu said as bit loudly, causing Yeonjun to look at him. Beomgyu pointed Soobin.

Yeonjun was now blushing as Soobin quickly look away. "You could have just whispered it in my ear" Yeonjun hit Beomgyu on his shoulder lightly.

Beomgyu laughed, and Yeonjun just told him to shut up and soon Beomgyu stopped laughing. He really liked when Soobin was scolding Kai for laughing.

He was enjoying the group, and the way they treated eachother. Just like a family.

The day was over and now they will go back home. Taehyun came back form where he went and he was just blank.

Beomgyu took glances of the male everytime he got a chance. He wasn't gonna lie, Taehyun was perfect and handsome.

But he still needs to take it slow, so he will wait. Wait for the day when Taehyun will finally realized his mistake.

"Do whatever you want Taehyun, but you and I are meant to be" Beomgyu thought.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soft Chapter, and Beomgyu really loves Taehyun too much.

What do you think Taehyun will do in future?

Anyways pls vote and comment.

I love you guys, stay safe and healthy.

Thank you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜