17.

"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself." -Unknown

The next morning you woke up with Aaron's arms wrapped around you, your face nuzzled in his chest.

"Good morning, darling," said Aaron. His voice was deep and it was evident he's only woken up a few moments before you had.

"Good morning, la joie," you replied. Hotch kissed the top of your head and you held on tighter to him.

"I'm hoping you didn't call me a whore or something," Aaron said with a chuckle. You giggled and shook your head.

"It means sunshine in French," you told him. You made note to call him a whore at some point however.

"We gotta get ready to go," you said with a small frown on your face. Hotch nodded and walked over to his overnight bag, you hadn't even noticed it in your sorrow the previous night.

You took a quick shower and got changed into a pencil skirt and a black button up shirt. Hotch wore a blue button up with black slacks. He was tying his tie and you walked over to him.

You wrapped a few fingers around the tie and pulled him in for a kiss. Aaron wrapped his arms around your waist and you smiled.

"Ya know we have time before we need to leave," you mumbled into the kiss. Aaron pulled you away from him and placed his finger on your nose.

"Always good to be early," he smiled and you rolled your eyes.

——-

When you arrived at work JJ was already at the round table reviewing a case.

"Who's this?" You ask taking a seat next to her.

"The media is calling him the Boston Killer. These are his victims," answered JJ. She handed you your case files and you began flipping through them.

"Huh only one person survived," you said. The rest of the team appeared and JJ went over the case.

"Wheels up in 30. We'll hit the ground running in Boston," said Hotch and everyone dispersed.

You had a bad feelings about this.

————

YOOOO SUPER SHORT CHAPTER BUT HEHE