| Chapter 2 |

Y/N POV

"Y/N-ah!!!!"

I shoved my head under my pillow at the sound, desperately trying to sink back into the blissful deep sleep I had been in before my brother had oh so rudely awakened me.

I had almost succeeded until I felt a weight plop on top of me.

I reluctantly opened my eyes and glanced at the clock to see that I should've gotten up half an hour ago.

I rushed out of bed, throwing my brother to the floor in the process, and sprinted to my closet to grab my clothes for the day.

"OPPA! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME EARLIER? WE'RE GONNA BE LATE, OH MY GOD." I screeched as I bolted to the bathroom to get ready.

I ran out of the bathroom ten minutes later. On the way out the door, I shoved a granola bar in my backpack for breakfast and sprinted into Felix's car.

"Took you long enou-"

"Shut up,"

"Hey! I'm older than you!"

"BY FIFTEEN MINUTES!! THAT'S HALF THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU SPENT TAKING YOUR SWEET TIME, NEGLECTING TO WAKE ME!" I yelled as I aggressively tore the wrapper off of my granola bar.

Felix scowled at me, "Well, I was going to offer you a spot at my lunch table today since you just transferred to this school, but if you're going to be so rude to me. I may be reconsidering."

I whipped my head around to give him my best puppy eyes.

"Please? I'll buy you lunch." I pleaded. He laughed at my antics and nodded.

"Whatever I want?" He bargained.

"Yeah, yeah, sure," I said as I turned my head away to face the window.

A/N

Do you guys have siblings?

I have two older brothers who are seven and eight years older than me, so I'm the youngest.