| Chapter 14 |

Y/N POV

During art class, I was forced to talk to Hyunjin, he had good ideas, I just didn't want to talk to him. 

At one point, he decided to annoy me I guess, because I felt something hit the back of my head. I whipped my head around to see Hyunjin looking at me, probably expecting a reaction. I scooped up the paper, ignoring the marker that had bled through the paper, and chucked it at Hyunjin. It hit him straight in the face, earning a satisfied smug from me. He quickly grabbed it again to give it to me again, still in the form of throwing because he was too far across the table to reach me.

"Hwang Hyunjin! Lee Y/N! Stop throwing papers! Detention after school, this classroom, both of you." The teacher shouted, I flinched a bit at the sudden outburst and shot Hyunjin a glare, he had a slight smile on his face.

-

After school I made my way to the art room, finding Hyunjin already there. I opened the door and walked into the room, not waiting for him.

Halfway through the hour long period I glanced over at Hyunjin, he was playing on his phone and I could just barely see the game from across the room. The screen lit up with colorful pixels, showing images with little space beans running around a large spaceship, the character his screen was following soon ran into a purple character with little ram horns named Lix, Lix quickly murdered Hyunjin's character and vented to some other part of the ship.

(A/N my character is actually what I just described and it is named after Felix)

Hyunjin closed the screen and switched to a group chat, angrily typing in all caps to scold whoever he was just playing with, my money was on Felix.

I stifled a giggle, reminding myself that I didn't want to talk to him, he was an annoying asshole who stole innocent girls chairs in English classes.

I shake my head a bit to clear my thoughts and turn back to my chemistry packet. I didn't know what the hell an avocado number was theres always a time to learn.

(A/N She means Avogadros Number)

A while later, the art teacher comes into the room and tells us we can leave. I get up quickly not waiting for Hyunjin, trying to escape this prison of a room. He quickly catches up to me.

"I'm walking you home." He states, as if that's not a huge deal.

In my rush to outwalk him to assert my dominance, so he'll let me go home by myself. I trip over a crack in the sidewalk and almost face-plant onto the ground. Hyunjin caught me and I could feel my heart racing, I knew I kind of had a tiny little crush on Hyunjin but I refused to admit it no matter what. 

He must have noticed the redness on my cheeks because he smirked a bit and turned away. I noticed the redness on his ears though, I smirked to myself, but I quickly wiped the look off my face, I shouldn't be happy about this.

"Hey uh, can I have your number?" he asked, his ears a wonderful cherry red. My head shot up, looking at him with wide eyes, my cheeks warming again.

"Oh! For the project," He quickly adds, I nod, a little disappointed, deep down I was kind of hoping he'd actually want it. I type my number into his phone, saving myself as 'Y/N' I called myself so I'd have his number and gave him his phone back.

Before I knew it, we were standing in front of my house again, I waved to Hyunjin and silently walked inside to see Felix waiting for me on the couch, he must have caught sight of Hyunjin outside because a wild grin spread across his face. I mentally prepared myself for interrogation and walked into the living room.

A/N

Sorry for the late update! Thanks so much for almost 100 reads! I know it doesn't seem like a lot but it means a lot to me because this is my first fic.

THIS CHAPTERS QUESTION!!!

What are you being for Halloween?

I'm being my among us character (purple, ram horns)

Thanks!

- author