Chapter 3

Bella's P.O.V.

Me and Claire talked and talked and talked till it was late.

"Hey maybe we can go to the club tonight?" Claire asked with excitement. "Sure that sounds fun but I don't have anything to wear" I pointed out.

"Say no more" Claire said with a smile.

~~~Time Warp~~~

I wore a black and red sweetheart dress, black high heels and my hoodie, Claire temporary dyed my hair a darker shade of red to go with the dress and curled my hair, I almost looked unrecognizable.

"We look amazing!" Claire commented as she stepped in front of the mirror. "Agree"

~~Time Warp to the Club~~

"Ready?" Claire asked politely as we stood outside the club "As ready as I'll ever be" I answered. We walked into the club and instantly music boomed, the music at the maximum, people dancing with bottles of beer in their hands, and other getting dangerous wasted at the bar...This. is. Awesome.

"Come on" Claire said as she pulled my arm, I tried not to yelp in pain as she pulled me over to the bar.

"2 cherry margaritas, please" Claire asked the bartender. "licenses please" the bartender asked I showed her my fake license that Claire gave me, Claire did the same thing.

We then drank are margaritas, a guy started walking towards us. "Hey I'm Logan, would one of you beautiful young ladies care to dance with me" Logan asked. Claire gave me the please-can-I-have-him face. I nodded yes.

Claire got off of the bar stool and walked to the dance floor with Logan.

I keep on drinking my margarita. Later in the night someone tapped on my shoulder.

Bodil's P.O.V. (didn't see that coming did you?!)

Me, Ghost and Simon where at the club, I was at the bar drinking while Ghost and Simon where dancing with two hot twins. I ordered a lime margarita I looked over my shoulder and notice a girl at the end of the bar alone. I drank up the rest of my margarita and walked over to the girl, I tapped on her shoulder.

Bella's P.O.V.

I turned around to see a face I didn't want to see. "Hi I'm Martin but, you can call me Bodil" he introduced himself even though I know who he was but why in the world would he introduced himself like that.

He doesn't know who I am!

"I'm Katie" I lied. I can have some fun with this....revenge.

"Cool name, uhh do you mind if I sit with you?" Bodil asked. "Sure" I answered simply.

"So Katie I haven't seen you around town are you new here?" Bodil asked. "Sorta, I'm seeing my family for a few months" I answered.

"Hey do you want to play a game?" I asked. "Sure" he answered simply. "Ok so the game is 'moments to remember' what we do is that we pick a topic and say memory that goes with the subject" I explained. He nodded.

"Embarrassing?" I ask. He nodded again. "So my brother is on the football team and he mentioned me so when the camera was on me I was stuffing my face with a hot dog and it was on the gumbo tron" I answered. We both laughed

"Ok then, uhh one year me and my friends were going trick or treating and we made a bet on who ever gets the least amount of candy would have to go the whole day wearing a fairy prinesses outfit" Bodil continued "and I lost and the worst part...it was monday" Bodil ended with a laugh I laughed as well.

Revenge is sweet.....

hey guys it's mia_bella_ and thank you so much 4 all of the reads!! peace out my borcakes

P.S. I'm going to update whenever I make the chapter so there's no actual timing so maybe you'll have to wait a week or get two chapters in one day so yeah!