Chapter 6: Emily?

Bella's P.O.V.

"Dad?" I said looking up at him. Claire looked up as well. "Yes sweetheart it's me" he said. His voice was deep just like I remembered.

I stood up and walked slowly towards him. "Daddy!" I practically yelled holding back tears and jumped into a hug. He hugged back. I cried a little into his chest.

"Shh, shh, shh, shh" He said petting my hair calming me down.

"Dad?" Another voice spoke behind my dad. I let go of my dad and looked behind him stood a guy about my age with a emo style hair cut. My dad turned around to face him.

"Ty this is Bella your half sister" My dad explained. I waved at the boy. "Half sister?" Ty questioned.

"I guess I have some explaining to do" my dad said.

Ring Ring

"Sorry that's my mom" Claire apologized and walked outside. "Anyways I know the story but I think we might need to tell Ty" I said

"Ty, I used to be married . Bella's mom then I did the worst thing ever. I cheated on Bella's mom with another girl. Then me and Bella's mom got a divorce and the girl I cheated on Bella's mom with dumped me and then I found your mom Ty and you now what happened next" my dad explained.

"Oh ok uhm well nice to met you Bella" Ty said holding out his hand.

"Same" I said and shuck his hand.

I yell came from the other side of the door. Claire comes rushing in the room fear and shock in her eyes.

"Claire what happened?" I asked trying to calm her down.

"It's Emily!" Claire answered.

"What about Emily?!" I asked getting worried.

"Emily's......

....missing"