Chapter 5: Blood

Bodil's P.O.V

Claire and Bella got onto the bus. I checked my phone...

"I FUCKING HATE THAT GIRL!" I yelled after see the picture. "How did Barflla know?" Simon asked. "Simon this wasn't Barflla, it was Katie" I answered.

"Who's Katie?" Simon asked. "A girl I met at the club" I answered again.

Bella's P.O.V.

Me and Claire passed out the pictures before Bodil and the others got here but, I didn't print out enough so we can only give the pictures to people that didn't see it.

When we were done we headed to class early. We took are seats in the back of the class room.

"That was so fun" Claire commented. "Yeah" I agreed.

~~Lunch time~~

Me and Claire were at are table I only had 1$ so I went to the vending machine as I walked back I was tripped.

I fell face first in chocolate pudding. I looked up seeing everyone was laughing, making jokes then a guy starts walking towards me. I thought he was going to help but instead he pretends to trip and his milk went poring on me. I got up off the floor. Everyone was still laughing. I started walking towards the exit when I felt something being placed on my head. I turned around to face Baki. "With a cherry on top" he said rushing back to his friends.

I fucking hate school.

I walked out the door and to my locker, grabbed my backpack and headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a child's ice cream. I grabbed my backpack off my shoulders. I searched for my blade and found it. I pulled up my sleeve.

Yes. I cut. Cutting is my relief. I pushed the cold metal on my skin and started cutting.

1 cut for Bodil

2 cut for Baki

3 cut for Simon

4 cut for Ghost

5 cut for Double

6 cut for my mom

And 7 cut for being alive.

I watched as the blood drip off my scarred skin. Each scar has a story although they're not happy stories.

A girl walked in I turned to see who it was...it was Claire. "Bella do yo-" she stopped and saw the blood. "BELLA! WHY!" she screamed. My vision started getting blurry. Last thing I remember was Claire screaming "Wake up! Bella, wake up!" I then blacked out.

Claire's P.O.V.

I walked to the bathroom to see if Bella needed help cleaning up but when I walked in Bella had blood dripping off her arm and had a blade in hand. "BELLA! WHY!" I screamed.

Bella passed out and fell to the floor. I ran to her side. I yelled "Wake up! Bella! Wake up! Please I don't want to lose another friend" I called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My friend just passed out and there's blood and and PLEASE HELP!!"

"Address please"

"1234 tail lake high school"

"Emergency services are on their way"

I hung up. I hope they get here soon.

~TimeWarp to da Hospital~

"Claire Camberwell?" A lady calls from behind the desk. I walked over to her "You and Mr. Baxter can see Bella" she informed. Mr. Baxter? Probably just family.

I walked to Bella's room and entered. Bella was sitting up against a pillow on the hospital bed. "Hey" I said happy to she she's ok. "I'm guess I have some explaining to do?" Bella replied. "You don't have to I already know" I said. "What?" Bella asked.

"Cutting was your only relief in your life so when the incident happened you needed relief" I answered.

Bella's P.O.V.

Yes, I did need relief but how did she know? Does she cut as well? "How do you know about this stuff?" I asked Claire. "Well I used to have a friend and she was always picked on and being called a freak and all that then one day we were going to have a sleepover but she called me and told me she was sick so I wanted to cheer her up. When I went to her house I heard yelling so I went to her room the last yell I heard was "Why don't you just kill yourself" I hid in the closet and her dad walked out of the room. I ran into her room and checked the bathroom then there she was on the ground in a pool of her own blood. When she got to the hospital she died because she cut a vein" Claire explained almost crying. I got off the bed and gave her a hug and she cried into my shoulder.

Voices formed out side the door. The door opened. I couldn't believe it it's.....