Chapter 7: Tiffany!!!!!!

Emily's P.O.V.

Me and Tiffany we're playing cook with her play set when her mom called for Tiffany.

"I'll be wight back" Tiffany said and headed down stairs to her mom. I continued playing.

I then heard a bang like someone kicked the door. Me being the curious one I walk out of Tiffany's room, down the hall, to the top of the stairs.

A lady with a ski mask on and a gun held the gun at Tiffany.

"Where is she?!" The lady asked angrily. "I don't know who your talking about?" Tiffany's mom said holding Tiffany close.

"If I can't have my daughter then" the lady loaded her gun and pointed it straight at Tiffany's head "You can't have yours".

I gasped.

The lady turned her head to me and with a evil laugh said "there she is" a walked towards me walking up the stairs closer and closer to me I tried to run but the lady grabbed me and repointed her gun at Tiffany.

"Try to run and see what happens to your friends" the lady threatened. I was taken to the door at gunpoint.

"Sorry" I mouthed to Tiffany.

Tiffany starts to run towards me but was stopped by a...

...Bullet

Tiffany fell to the ground. I yelled at the top of my lungs "Tiffany!!".

Tiffany's mom run to Tiffany's side. Checking her pulse. The lady dragged me out of the house and into a van where I was hit in the head.

--Black out--